ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wish I had someplace to camp out here in Orlando 
eyes.gif

I'm already staying up all night, I just wish I was able to guarantee a pair by doing so

I think most of them are doing raffles no? Shoe Gallery and Addict? Not sure about Kith Miami. 
Kith would've sent the mailer out by now plus for the SNS x SS they only had NY as an option

So I guess that always is an option so I shouldn't complain too much 
laugh.gif

Damn, NiceKicks instagram is a joke. Apparently people calling them out for giving wristbands during the day in LA (ie backdoored) and NiceKicks Austin, TX got like 7 pairs to release to the public. If you're 10th or later in line at SF, forget about getting a pair. I wouldn't feel safe unless I'm in the 1st 3-5. Even then, no guarantee. 

Last edited:
damn... seeing my American brothers strike out on the RCs and Havens reminds me of Canada

now yall know how we Canadians feel/get shafted with the pathetic number of pairs on hyped adidas releases :lol:

Last edited:
damn... seeing my American brothers strike out on the RCs and Havens reminds me of Canada

now yall know how we Canadians feel/get shafted with the pathetic number of pairs on hyped adidas releases
laugh.gif
Is this how y'all feel every time? 

I never anticipated the Haven's to be this tough to get. FML.

I think this will be the case with all collabs now. I remember back then I was able to get sns with ease. If sns 1.0 was dropping now it would have been a myth...

Last edited:
At KITH NYC right now, trying my hand at scoring a pair.
They're doing FCFS? Thought they typically do email raffles for consortium releases. 

In any case, how's the line at 5 AM? Honestly, seems a bit easier to get these Havens in NYC with all the boutiques getting them compared to SF, which gets a small allocation that is typically 50% or more backdoored between the Backdoor Trio - Undefeated, NKSF & BAIT. 

Really need Darkside to get their Consortium account back. Hit on their consortium raffle before and sometimes they do FCFS (no camping though) depending on the release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom