ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Silver Boost. Yay or nay?

C87jDC_U0AQSdqG

View media item 2398455

I'm disappointed in myself for letting resellers ruin sneakers for me. I had such a **** experience this morning trying to get the Havens. I feel like I need to take a break for a while (which is good for the wallet anyway). The whole backdoor thing is crazy to witness in person... I've seen the phrase get thrown around a lot and just assume people are salty because they couldn't get a shoe but damn saw it first hand in Toronto today and it was ******. 

TLDR; 20+ Resellers flooded the line after leaving seven ghost chairs out and management did nothing about it; even after we showed photos. Store manager strolled up with head reseller who let all his goons in to pluck away the inventory 1 by 1.

I'm disappointed in myself for letting resellers ruin sneakers for me. I had such a **** experience this morning trying to get the Havens. I feel like I need to take a break for a while (which is good for the wallet anyway). The whole backdoor thing is crazy to witness in person... I've seen the phrase get thrown around a lot and just assume people are salty because they couldn't get a shoe but damn saw it first hand in Toronto today and it was ******. 

TLDR; 20+ Resellers flooded the line after leaving seven ghost chairs out and management did nothing about it; even after we showed photos. Store manager strolled up with head reseller who let all his goons in to pluck away the inventory 1 by 1.

Well you can't just say that and not tell us where :lol: :nerd:

Al Bundy probably doesn't make much, so getting some side cash for hooking up reseller and his posse was a no brainer to him. What he should do is get his own friends and family to get hooked up and take a bigger cut. I know that it doesn't help you, but maybe if someone knows who the owner is they can report to him over social media or blast the store on social media and maybe get the pipeline shut down/manager fired.

Was it the small mom and pop sneaker shop that teddy went to on his video?

Last edited:

Well you can't just say that and not tell us where :lol: :nerd:

sounds like Livestock aka deadstock.ca

that store is a damn joke

Last edited:
Anyone with Havens notice how "folded" the insole sits in the shoe? Lots of space on the side but the insole seems a little too big and doesnt sit flat at the arch. Almost folded up a cm or so on my pair. Does that just mean i need to wear it and break the insole in?

Also for those who are wondering about sizing, I went with my normal 1.0 size which is 8.5. It feels a little looser than other 1.0 in 8.6 and more like my 3.0in size 8, but I prefer the looser fit anyway. Also the laces are ******* excessively long. Gonna swap the 3Ms with normal flat black laces with shorter lengths

Last edited:
[quote name="onetimetoomany" ]
[/quote]

i've never waited in line for shoes before but curious why are ghost chairs even a thing. Like are these dudes in he car chilling or something watching their chairs? or do they leave and go home to come back to their chairs? seems comical and i'm surprised more chairs don't get thrown on the street or garbage

Just watched this vid on youtube for the Haven release last week in Vancouver. Pretty cool to see Haven actually review their security footage and kick out the vast majority of morning line cutters/jumpers. I know this ain't how it goes down in most FCFS releases (especially in NYC) but it's cool to see the store do something. Even if their online release was a joke! 

On another note the Haven's are growing on me but I ain't copping at resale. The fact that people are paying prices near the 1.0 Triple Black is astonishing since those are far superior imo. Guess that limited stock + collab hype is doing its job. 

Last edited:
i've never waited in line for shoes before but curious why are ghost chairs even a thing. Like are these dudes in he car chilling or something watching their chairs? or do they leave and go home to come back to their chairs? seems comical and i'm surprised more chairs don't get thrown on the street or garbage

Yeah word why don't true campers just dump them? Seems like people are allowing themselves to get punked unnecessarily

Back
Top Bottom