ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah word why don't true campers just dump them? Seems like people are allowing themselves to get punked unnecessarily
To the user that said livestock you're correct.

Someone wanted to toss the chairs but was talked out of it. I suggested that we moved ahead of the empty chairs, what would they do fight us all? Surprisingly, not many people wanted to take action. I wasn't there earlier when the resellers confronted people that stood in line first since the chairs were empty; but based on that confrontation it didn't seem like these were rational people. 

We showed the manager photos of the empty chairs, and a girl explained the scenario how her boyfriend had been waiting since 5AM and no-one was around. The manager kept saying that it's out of her hands and there's nothing she could do. "It was a surprise drop, I don't even know how all these people found out" lmao yeah right. 

That Livestock drops sounds out about right. Most of the guys who got line jumped let themselves get punked. Especially, if the resellers weren't within vicinity of the line all night and the majority showed up in the morning. Cities like Toronto and NYC are much different. In Tdot, I'd have stood in front of the empty chairs and told resellers to kick rocks. My guess is most of the campers were basically kids (younger than 20) who let themselves get walked over (without a whisper until it was too late).

Last edited:
god damn, all those pictures. I pray nobody is stupid enough to quote that :rofl:

appreciate the posting of it though, I havnt seen many of those and theres definitely some primeknit R2s that caught my eye.

some of those 93/17s too :nerd:

Last edited:
That Livestock drops sounds out about right. Most of the guys who got line jumped let themselves get punked. Especially, if the resellers weren't within vicinity of the line all night and the majority showed up in the morning. Cities like Toronto and NYC are much different. In Tdot, I'd have stood in front of the empty chairs and told resellers to kick rocks. My guess is most of the campers were basically kids (younger than 20) who let themselves get walked over (without a whisper until it was too late).

I agree, but what can you do when the head reseller was in the store before it opened and basically control the line and letting his goons purchase first? There's photos of him and staff in the store before opening in the toronto thread, straight BS.

does anyone else notice how much lighter the havens are in hand vs a regular pair of UB

also, havens fit like 2.0 UB

Last edited:
I agree, but what can you do when the head reseller was in the store before it opened and basically control the line and letting his goons purchase first? There's photos of him and staff in the store before opening in the toronto thread, straight BS.
Different situation altogether. The Store is crooked. My guess is both locations at Roncesvalles and Spadina have a few shady employees who backdoor the stock to reselling "plugs." 

I'm not sure if pictures are enough but I'd gather substantial evidence from a few drops of the shady practices (video + pictures) and report it to Adidas corporate directly. It's not always the case but boutiques can lose accounts (or consortium status) or get warnings. Only way to make a real difference unfortunately. 

The manager is most definitely in on this. That's why she can't "do anything" or her "hands are tied." 

Last edited:

Different situation altogether. The Store is crooked. My guess is both locations at Roncesvalles and Spadina have a few shady employees who backdoor the stock to reselling "plugs." 

I'm not sure if pictures are enough but I'd gather substantial evidence from a few drops of the shady practices (video + pictures) and report it to Adidas corporate directly. It's not always the case but boutiques can lose accounts (or consortium status) or get warnings. Only way to make a real difference unfortunately. 

The manager is most definitely in on this. That's why she can't "do anything" or her "hands are tied." 
Yup, funny that a "manager" can't control a line. 

Yup, funny that a "manager" can't control a line. 

Should have tossed the chairs. You guys weren't gonna get the shoes waiting in line anyways. Just like that SF peninsula Premier(?) sneaker drop story from pages back, threat of total cancel might work wonders. Figure store will not like that negative publicity all around town and online.
Make the location/manager famous.
Canucks are too nice. Got stepped on.

Should have tossed the chairs. You guys weren't gonna get the shoes waiting in line anyways. Just like that SF peninsula Premier(?) sneaker drop story from pages back, threat of total cancel might work wonders. Figure store will not like that negative publicity all around town and online.
Make the location/manager famous.
Canucks are too nice. Got stepped on.
Yeah, that's always an option. Instagram/Twitter stories get blown up pretty quickly. That 2017 Royal 1 FTL backdooring video went semi-viral. Got FTL's social media account to even request the uploader to send them a DM with details. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom