ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

To each his own on whatever he or she wants to buy............except the Pure 16.  Which is the worst shoe ever made.
You must be in the 10-19 age gap 
laugh.gif

picked up the ultra boost x reigning champ in size 10. my tts is a size 9.5. did i **** up? I've never tried ultra boosts before but i do think im a 10 in 1.0s.

picked up the ultra boost x reigning champ in size 10. my tts is a size 9.5. did i **** up? I've never tried ultra boosts before but i do think im a 10 in 1.0s.

You may have a little room, but you should probably still be fine.

Last edited:

What about size swapping to a 9? There is someone looking for a 10 and he has a 9
You should probably try them on before making any assumptions of them  fitting or not.

They will always be in demand for trades/resell for months to come.

Last edited:
@NonHeinous  

A request, you think you can use your photoshop skills to make these a triple white? Just got curious out of nowhere. Either photo is fine. Thanks!

@NonHeinous  

A request, you think you can use your photoshop skills to make these a triple white? Just got curious out of nowhere. Either photo is fine. Thanks!
Those may be a little too time intensive for this evening I'm afraid, but I did have a crude pass at the profile shot template (from making the boost white the other day): 

Those may be a little too time intensive for this evening I'm afraid, but I did have a crude pass at the profile shot template (from making the boost white the other day): 
Nah this will work out. Thank bro! repped.

Was chatting with a friend saying that if they were white, I'd probably cop since not much of a black knit fan. Seeing that, I'd probably cop if they did an all white in that silhouette.

Nah this will work out. Thank bro! repped.

Was chatting with a friend saying that if they were white, I'd probably cop since not much of a black knit fan. Seeing that, I'd probably cop if they did an all white in that silhouette.
If they were still doing dual model (non tour) consortium drops, it would have been cool to see like an inverted theme (trip white/trip black).

Back
Top Bottom