ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looks like the same box logo style on my CNYs, which were from HK.  shoes look good
Ditto what was said about box. Looks to be Mainland China box & labels. Been posted before. Last time guy posted they were product label and Adidas Company guarantee. But if you're worried about the actual shoes, post closeup pics (use spoiler function) and those in the know will help.

What with the white wrapped candy on box?
Had a flashback moment to my Air Force 1 Year of the Rabbit shoes.
Sorry for late response been busy at work.

Things are makes me worry are sticker on the box using chinese language, there is small sticker inside the shoes near the tag size using chinese language too and the paper are plain (usually paper with boost > boost > boost).

These are more details:

Last edited:
^^ dem bishes clean 
nthat.gif

1k for oxford tans, the last v1 350 I needed, but not sure that counts.. Sold my TB 750s for 900 (which i got for retail) and used that money to buy... Whenever i want anything over 4-450 i usually force myself to sell something to help pay for it.
It definitely counts, spending $1k is spending $1k regardless of how you got it. I know it's easier for some to justify that way but once that money is in hand or in your account you still have to make that decision to use it for the shoes. You seem content with it so that's all that matters

It definitely counts, spending $1k is spending $1k regardless of how you got it. I know it's easier for some to justify that way but once that money is in hand or in your account you still have to make that decision to use it for the shoes. You seem content with it so that's all that matters

jeez just let the man enjoy his shoes :lol:

its his money, he can spend it however he wants :smokin

Don't know of this is the right section to ask but I'm unloading a pair of black y-3 pb zg knits locally. What's a reasonable offer to accept? EBay and goat have outrageous prices and I'm not sure they're moving at those prices listed. Don't wanna short myself or ask an unfair price.

Don't know of this is the right section to ask but I'm unloading a pair of black y-3 pb zg knits locally. What's a reasonable offer to accept? EBay and goat have outrageous prices and I'm not sure they're moving at those prices listed. Don't wanna short myself or ask an unfair price.
There's a y3 thread. Maybe the folks in there would be able to help you out.

I've been cleaning my boosts with the sanitizer wipes at the grocery store and I think it caused them to yellow more. :frown:

Last edited:
Just in case anyone placed an order on that ProBikeKit for the MG 3.0s yesterday, had everything good on my order, set up an account and could see order status. This morning it told me there was no account associated with the email, went on chat and they told me the order wouldn't be fulfilled due to some "security requirements". So at least check to make sure your orders are still live. 

I flipped a size 12 on GOAT for $550 back in December and a size 10 for $725 in November. I'd assume prices have only gone up

I think they look cool. I mean, I'd never wear them but I can appreciate them for what they are. All his Adidas collabs have been polarizing but I find myself on the positive end due to materials and the unique designs.

Will probably cop in my size and see how I feel in person. It's AW with Boost, so even if they aren't for me, resell will be lit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom