ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'll wait until they get a bit more dirty. The rain stopped earlier today momentarily so I wasn't paying attention and whoops.

Don't wait too long playboy cause the stain will set.

There's a very faint stain on the toe and the rest of the shoe is unblemished. I don't want to throw them in the washer just to get rid of a barely noticeable stain. Is there a way to spot clean it?

Last edited:
Am I too late for this convo? I missed the threshold GPA by .1 to get into finance at OSU's fisher business of college and I'm currently in my second choice, which is economics.

The amount of uncertainty of my future is daunting and weighing heavily. NTECONFAM halp
I was in the same boat when I started university in 2005. Went into the economics program to do the base courses needed to switch to business school. Unfortunately my grades suffered and I never made the jump. Decided to stay what I was in and finished last summer. Now I'm trying to find something In terms of work that I may have the edge in.

Although I'm in Canada, I'm learning that it's not about the piece of paper or what you know, it's WHO you know.

Mi adidas UB shipped I should have them Wednesday :pimp:
Is anyone aware if these have the pedometer built into them for the micoach?

Am I too late for this convo? I missed the threshold GPA by .1 to get into finance at OSU's fisher business of college and I'm currently in my second choice, which is economics.

The amount of uncertainty of my future is daunting and weighing heavily. NTECONFAM halp
I was in the same boat when I started university in 2005. Went into the economics program to do the base courses needed to switch to business school. Unfortunately my grades suffered and I never made the jump. Decided to stay what I was in and finished last summer. Now I'm trying to find something In terms of work that I may have the edge in.

Although I'm in Canada, I'm learning that it's not about the piece of paper or what you know, it's WHO you know.

Agreed. But from what someone previously stated about being in an interview and asking what my degree did for me, how I can apply it, or why a company should hire me. For the longest time I thought I had some sort of path, at least somewhat of an idea. Now I'm just like how in the world can I apply an Econ degree?

nerd.gif
 You were in undergrad for 11 years?

All this talk about #NTEconCrew.... any one of ya'll wish ya'll studied something else instead? 
laugh.gif
 This is not only directed towards Econ folks. 

I know people always say the grass is greener on the other side, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I studied something else like Computer Science. I actually got admitted to my school of choice as a Comp Sci major, but eventually switched to Economics because I wanted to work in banking. Well... that never happened 
roll.gif

Should've stuck with Comp Sci LOL. I know folks who graduated with horrible grades as Comp Sci majors and land great paying gigs right after graduating. Hell, I know a few people who attended coding bootcamps out here in the Bay Area for a couple months and end up making way more than I currently do - some close to 6 figures. 

Last edited:
Mi adidas UB shipped I should have them Wednesday
pimp.gif

Is anyone aware if these have the pedometer built into them for the micoach?
Woo same here. Can't wait 
nthat.gif
 says signature confirmation is required. I might not be home when they arrive...

All this talk about #NTEconCrew.... any one of ya'll wish ya'll studied something else instead? 
laugh.gif
 This is not only directed towards Econ folks. 

I know people always say the grass is greener on the other side, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I studied something else like Computer Science. I actually got admitted to my school of choice as a Comp Sci major, but eventually switched to Economics because I wanted to work in banking. Well... that never happened 
roll.gif

Should've stuck with Comp Sci LOL. I know folks who graduated with horrible grades as Comp Sci majors and land great paying gigs right after graduating. Hell, I know a few people who attended coding bootcamps out here in the Bay Area for a couple months and end up making way more than I currently do - some close to 6 figures. 
Funny cause after college i landed a job making like 40k ish and my CS friends were starting at 60-70 and i was thinking the exact same thing as you mentioned.. fast forward, i stuck it out in  finance/investments  and went into sales now i'm making more than all of them 
nthat.gif

YMMV- because sales is one of those special fields where you don't necessarily need a masters.. you need grit and they dont teach that in school...

Is ultra boost1.0 Silver Metallic slightly smaller than other ultra boost1.0?

If I can fit in US8 for Silver Metallic, US9 ultra boost collegiate navy will be big  for me? thanks!

yup comp sci is a hot market at the moment. My little brother just moved out to SF to work at a start up and every time we talk he tries to convince me to learn to code and move out west. The salary is tempting, the free food at work is tempting, the casual nature of tech jobs is tempting, but not sure if i'm into the work life balance of tech. My brother works too much haha. Marginally depressing that he makes more than i do, but also not interested that him and his roommates are paying 7800$/month to life in japan town lol...... Currently i'm a mechanical engineer for the department of transportation and the work life balance at the moment is perfect . No real complaints . :-D

Back
Top Bottom