ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, missed a pre order on parleys, my washed *** needs to stay up later. Hopefully nobody gets RRS'd.

damn, i wanted the parleys. They aint super limited? Thought i read somewhere only 1000-2000 pairs?

RRS getting them is good news. A bunch of people going to get RRS'd though. Good luck.

so Iniki's are comfortable? I'm trying to stay away from them like i did with NMD's because i don't need another shoe to like, but i really dig them.

Should i just pretend they are absolutely uncomfortable?

so Iniki's are comfortable? I'm trying to stay away from them like i did with NMD's because i don't need another shoe to like, but i really dig them.

this is what im doing. especially since im fully on board the eqt 93/17. I had to ignore that 70's pair every time I saw a link.

Hi, I was wondering..
I bought my first ultraboost not long ago, it was ub sns size 11.
It fits perfectly!

Today, I just tried a navy 3.0 size 11 and my big toe pokes out too much, as well as the side of my little toe.

My goal was to buy a 3.0 oreo or to buy a reigning champ 2017. Will it do the same? Should I only buy 2.0 ultraboosts instead?

Thanks for your help

I tried to think the same way you did but I got on the hype and bought 3 pairs already. I'm hooked and addicted to inikis now. I prefer them over nmds right now. Just the casual look and aesthetics of the shoe makes me rock these as my everyday now. Almost throw them on more at work because they look great and casual compared to the UB.

Boost changes everything on the shoe. Luckily the price point for these are not too crazy

Just spoke to RRS. They said it was a glitch and all Parley orders are eventually getting cancelled. Never know tho

Dammit can't decide if I'm gonna go after the black bball Wangs or not. Seems like a pretty cool shoe that you could also wear on a little more dressed occasions but still a very different silhouette. Do we have any on feet from some of the guys in here? And can you tell me how comfy they are compared to other boost models?

Anyone here who have the AW Bball and has tried them? Are they comfortable and do they look good in person? Looking at getting the black bball Wangs atm for retail from a guy I know.

Back
Top Bottom