ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poorly constructed shoe. Toe box is really narrow and rigid (would suggest going up .5). Upper is stiff with no give at all. I like the rope laces but the tongue is just plain stupid.

Amazing how Adidas can get the ultra boost so right and the pure boost so wrong.
Strange.  Complete opposite experience here.  I got the same size as my UB size.  Runs larger  than my UBs, therefore I could have gone a half size down.  I wear UBs more casually, and wear my PBs for cross training at the gym.  Love em.  The larger toebox is great because I wear socks with these, and no socks for UBs.  It does feel slightly odd w/o the insole when I do not wear socks, but with socks I do not even feel the lack of insole.  The tongue makes up for the stiffness off the circle knit, can loosen up the sizing much easier --- which seemed to the problem for a lot of people initially getting UBs and call them too tight.  Too each their own I guess?

I really can't blame them.  A lot of stores and boutiques are drowning in shoes and colorways that nobody wants.

I haven't seen so many shoes on discount at my local footlockers/finish lines since around 2009/2010.
They can charge whatever they want, but I don't consider inability to sell less hyped items a valid excuse to upcharge for the hyped stuff. That just means they're not very good at what they do.

I doubt that's their reasoning behind it though, End has always done pretty well. They're just being opportunistic, which I can't really blame them for, but I'm not a fan of it either.

I really can't blame them.  A lot of stores and boutiques are drowning in shoes and colorways that nobody wants.

I haven't seen so many shoes on discount at my local footlockers/finish lines since around 2009/2010.
But the difference with footlocker and END is that END is a boutique that gets to decide what shoes they want to order. Upcharging for hype shoes to make up for discounted non-hype shoes is wack to me.

Footstores just put on the floor whatever they are given.

They can charge whatever they want, but I don't consider inability to sell less hyped items a valid excuse to upcharge for the hyped stuff. That just means they're not very good at what they do.

I doubt that's their reasoning behind it though, End has always done pretty well. They're just being opportunistic, which I can't really blame them for, but I'm not a fan of it either.
I agree that it is completely opportunistic but from what I recall when I had a buddy that owned an Athlete's Foot, for some boutiques to get certain shoes(hyped/limited) they had to order other shoes that weren't selling well.  It was how Nike/Adidas moved the trash.

I can't say for certain it still works that way, this was about 5 years ago.

I agree that it is completely opportunistic but from what I recall when I had a buddy that owned an Athlete's Foot, for some boutiques to get certain shoes(hyped/limited) they had to order other shoes that weren't selling well.  It was how Nike/Adidas moved the trash.

I can't say for certain it still works that way, this was about 5 years ago.
That's certainly the way things work with these Nike/Adidas accounts, but there are plenty of other boutiques that have the same deal and don't upcharge for hyped stuff.

Just threw them in the wash..Wish me luck
nerd.gif

good luck & be sure to report your findings
laugh.gif

4th time wearing these, trying to break them in.

The upper is so stiff, the comfort level for these is probably the worst of all my boost models.

Thoroughly disappointed by the pure boost.
That picture looks like you went 2 sizes down though lol how could they be comfortable. I have a pair of the blue ones no complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom