ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a little close-up I did of the new EQT Support 93/17 leather. Kinda tempted to colour the boost in black, have to dig up some previous tips left on here though haha.

I just blacked out my CB1.0. Definitely go the dark knight route and finish it with Krylon matte finisher.

Received mine today. Mine is not covered by the leather part. Size Us 8.5 and Us 9.5.
pm me if that 9.5 is too big and the 8.5 is too small
nerd.gif

finally wore my iniki's. they're pretty comfortable and work well for fat footed peeps.

sized down .5 on mine.

According to customer service at Orange Jungle, they refund VAT after US delivery confirmation is made by DHL. Since SNS still hasn't shipped my sz 11.5 Black Milled Leather 93-17 EQT order (likely getting canceled) and I'm returning my sz 12 order to luisaviaroma, I went ahead and ordered a sz 11.5 from OJ. I've asked them to reconfirm that I will be refunded VAT before shipping. 

https://www.orangejungle.de/gb/runn...7-core-black-core-black-footwear-white-917890

Last edited:
Gonna hunt for SNSxSS UB Now. Their price on stockx or goat seemed not backing down below 350ish for size 9 or 9,5.

Did anyone ever cop them below 350 this past month?

Back
Top Bottom