ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The whole thing is soo bad.  How?  Sucha good idea.  How does Adidas approve soo many **** designs?  To be fair the End/Bodega one was apparently not official in the leaked pics.  So there is hope for that but it was trash what we saw.
Adidas gives them the shillouette so the boutiques have to work with what they get

Personally the pureboost doesn't look awful to me but I'd like another picture to be sure

smokin.gif

I was weak.
laugh.gif
Last purchased pair before I go home.
we demmand the boost tour aftermath pickup PIC!

According to customer service at Orange Jungle, they refund VAT after US delivery confirmation is made by DHL. Since SNS still hasn't shipped my sz 11.5 Black Milled Leather 93-17 EQT order (likely getting canceled) and I'm returning my sz 12 order to luisaviaroma, I went ahead and ordered a sz 11.5 from OJ. I've asked them to reconfirm that I will be refunded VAT before shipping. 

https://www.orangejungle.de/gb/runn...7-core-black-core-black-footwear-white-917890

I ordered from them like a month ago and was told they need a copy of thr customs form that come with the package to refund vat. Shipping took forever too, almost 3 weeks. After about 4 emails asking what forms they need the finally requested that i mail them the forms back, which who knows how long that will take. Expect a month minimum before you get a vat refund.

Day One Ultraboost(ZG)? Interesting:

Caliroots has them up too releasing in 5 days:

adidas-day-one-ado-ultraboost-zg-cg3735-clear-brown-light-brown-black.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom