ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you guys being facetious? This is one of the better collobs for the 3.0s. They're going to resell for ~$270-300, IMO.

Just looking at the number of spots getting them, inventory per spot, and ATC slots going dirt cheap, I do feel they won't sell easily aftermarket. That should be a good thing though.

EDIT: What @maluah said

Last edited:
I can't keep up. 
frown.gif

Overkill EQT 93/17 will be copped. Just how many
devil.gif

Caged Parleys are going to flood resell market and will be like $20 above retail, don't worry
laugh.gif

So what is the deal with the Day One? They are clearly sitting, but that angle posted a page or two back was nice, love the three stripes near the toes. Are they a new model, or old model with boost added?
where are the day one sitting? I think matches sold out now or almost sold out

where are the day one sitting? I think matches sold out now or almost sold out

Honestly, I was just judging by non-instant sell out online (must've been matches, only link I saw in here), and perhaps I am unfairly seeing that as sitting. It feels like these days, if it is not an instant sell out online, that equates to shoes selling much slower in "real life". I am not educated on the Day One's, I will freely admit. If they are a new model, then I can attribute it to that. The first colorway of EQT 93/17s was slow to take off right? Maybe it is the earth tones that make me feel like these won't fly off the shelves?

Do you guys think if we can get these, and we want these, we should cop on release?

no 3.0's have any high value lol

Too many of "oh you missed these?" "heres a GR similar colorway without the collab name"

Last edited:
Honestly, I was just judging by non-instant sell out online (must've been matches, only link I saw in here), and perhaps I am unfairly seeing that as sitting. It feels like these days, if it is not an instant sell out online, that equates to shoes selling much slower in "real life". I am not educated on the Day One's, I will freely admit. If they are a new model, then I can attribute it to that. The first colorway of EQT 93/17s was slow to take off right? Maybe it is the earth tones that make me feel like these won't fly off the shelves?

Do you guys think if we can get these, and we want these, we should cop on release?

matches has been the only place ive seen drop them so far, and they sold relatively quickly. You should 100% cop the first chance you get.

matches has been the only place ive seen drop them so far, and they sold relatively quickly. You should 100% cop the first chance you get.
Day One UB's dropped online at Social Status last week.  Most boutiques start releasing them this Saturday in store/online.

no 3.0's have any high value lol

Too many of "oh you missed these?" "heres a GR similar colorway without the collab name"
So true
CNY = Multicolor 3.0
Parley = That Petrol Night
Trace Cargo = Night cargos
Kolors = Ain't nothing coming even close to those :lol:

I've seen the day ones sitting on multiple EU sites in the past week...only sites that get SOLELINKS'd are selling out quickly.

Ha, tough crowd here. I do agree that the 3.0s are hit or miss. Parley's are such a great concept, though. for someone environmental friendly as me this is a must cop.

Ha, tough crowd here. I do agree that the 3.0s are hit or miss. Parley's are such a great concept, though. for someone environmental friendly as me this is a must cop.
​I keep a huge reef tank and the first real release of the Parleys got me into Adidas (Loved the concept). Was my first W as well.

Many many and many more thousands later...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom