ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped the Sneakerboy/Wish PB's in my true size. Copped online but will most likely return them if they're not really surprisingly great looking in person.

What y'all think resale will be on these EQTs? May have to pay resale with how these sites handle releases lol

Had a monitor on SJS and the site went dead instantly. Then all sizes sold out... anyone on team manual cook or was it a botfest

copped the wish x sneakerboy pureboost in my true adidas size....hope it was the right choice, since i dont have any 2017 pureboosts

a bunch of ultra boost 2.0 and 3.0 in scattered sizes. 25% off with code VIP-2017

29 euro shipping so comes out to about retail

have at it

https://www.sidestep-shoes.com/en/all/?campaign=ultra-boost
​Repped. Ordered the black LTD with the leather cage. I had trouble getting these even as an employee, and the link only had 1 size left 47 1/3 = US 12.5. Exactly my size
pimp.gif

Actually SJS has BY2913 on both product pages... and the one with the picture of the ADV (white shoe upper) is the one priced at 180EUR... I think they just played a damn UNDFTD Parley bait and switch 

I went with the $180 link to be safe.  Already emailed them to confirm.  The order confirmation email correctly says EQT Support FUTURE.

The 93/17 is the only one with FUTURE in the name and $30 more, of course.  Thats the link I went with regardless of the picture.  We shall see 
smile.gif

The END raffle only has half sizes for the OK EQTs . . Hows the fit on these? TTS like usual or can you go .5 down like the WM?

Back
Top Bottom