ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You were offered solutions to your problem though, you were the one who said you'd just quit trying. As I and others have said already, if your dad is aware that you're purchasing the shoes using his CC there's no reason you can't just get them shipped to him and then have him ship them to you. You'll end up spending a few extra bucks w/ the additional shipping but that's how it goes. The only reason this wouldn't work is if you're deceiving your dad trying to buy them without him knowing, in which case, it's good StockX flagged the purchase and yeah, you should just wait until you can afford to buy shoes on your own.

You have a very defeatist attitude about this whole thing, I find it hard to believe there's really no jobs at all wherever you live. If you're below the legal working age, find odd jobs around town, there's always some sort of work to be had, it just might not be very enjoyable or glamorous.
There's always reselling [emoji]128521[/emoji]

You were offered solutions to your problem though, you were the one who said you'd just quit trying. As I and others have said already, if your dad is aware that you're purchasing the shoes using his CC there's no reason you can't just get them shipped to him and then have him ship them to you. You'll end up spending a few extra bucks w/ the additional shipping but that's how it goes. The only reason this wouldn't work is if you're deceiving your dad trying to buy them without him knowing, in which case, it's good StockX flagged the purchase and yeah, you should just wait until you can afford to buy shoes on your own.

You have a very defeatist attitude about this whole thing, I find it hard to believe there's really no jobs at all wherever you live. If you're below the legal working age, find odd jobs around town, there's always some sort of work to be had, it just might not be very enjoyable or glamorous.
i see. yea my dad knows hes been tryin to get me some shoes

I'm still in search of a solar red 2.0 in a size 12/12.5. If anyone knows where I can find one in a decent price, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks srry for the attitude would I have to ship them to my dad for that website too?
It can't hurt if you just want to be over and done with the issue of the card being declined

I would think that that site wouldn't flag you so you could try shipping it to yourself and if they payment doesn't go through then just ship to your dad and have him ship it out to you

Hope it works out for you bro

man, some of you are much better than I. The second someone calls me a moron on the internet is the second I stop helping them altogether :rofl:

Thinking of letting go of my DS extra pair of CNY UB 3.0 for these overkills... is that dumb?

Was gonna hold on to the CNY for Trade bait mainly and I love these... I think it's time.

Last edited:
^dont think it's dumb at all. Preference is subjective
Buy and do what you like :smile:

Yeah I agree, just been holding out and wondering if this is the time... haha. I only hesitate to let go of them because I love them so much. But damn those Overkills are fire.

The Overkills have gone for cheaper than I thought so far. At least in the common sizes. Seen sizes go for around 270-320€. That's only around 100€ more than retail.

Thinking of letting go of my DS extra pair of CNY UB 3.0 for these overkills... is that dumb?

Was gonna hold on to the CNY for Trade bait mainly and I love these... I think it's time.

Depending on size. You sell CNY and buy OK with change.

The Overkills have gone for cheaper than I thought so far. At least in the common sizes. Seen sizes go for around 270-320€. That's only around 100€ more than retail.

Then you Euro guys love to add 50€ for shipping and not budge on it, so they arnt really that great of a deal :rofl:

I get it though, shipping is a B.

Last edited:
Then you Euro guys love to add 50€ for shipping and not budge on it, so they arnt really that great of a deal :rofl:

I get it though, shipping is a B.

Haha true but yeah if You're gonna send stuff to the US with an okay service, tracking, signature requirement etc it costs around that amount tbh. It's crazy expensive. I think our state post in Sweden charges around 35-40$ for sending double boxed shoes to the US.

Bruh all that good will from selling to patrons. Puhlease. Shameless. Now, can someone help an old man figure out how to use this yeay app lol

Back
Top Bottom