ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sneakerboy Pure Boosts are coming in today

Can't wait to see 'em in person 
nerd.gif

Good thing I scooped the last 3 pairs of khaki from SVD before the awful n00bs caught on.  Community is starting to remind me of Trump's America

Just watched a couple of teddy/boostgod latest vids.
Much like everyone else here, I agree that he's pretty down to earth and just a chill guy.

But, those fans of his and that cult going on are absolutely unbearable.
It's even more unbelievable when most of them are around mid 20s to late 30s.
Maximum cringe level reached upon hearing the words from some of those who queued to meet him.

Yo I'm gonna piss you guys off real quick. If im a 8.5 in nmd should I stick with this size for ultra boost 3.0? Getting conflicting info because of different variants of nmd and versions of ultra boost.

Yo I'm gonna piss you guys off real quick. If im a 8.5 in nmd should I stick with this size for ultra boost 3.0? Getting conflicting info because of different variants of nmd and versions of ultra boost.
NMD mesh or PK? If PK NMD then stick with that size because most 3.0 run a little big but there are some colorways in the 3.0 that run TTS like 1.0 & 2.0 so theres a lot of variables

NMD mesh or PK? If PK NMD then stick with that size because most 3.0 run a little big but there are some colorways in the 3.0 that run TTS like 1.0 & 2.0 so theres a lot of variables
Yeah nmd ok. Thanks for the info. Late in the boost game and trying to cop the Oreos from stripe 3 to see if I like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom