ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If ur using paint its always gonna crack, its not gonna flex with the boost. It needs to be dyed.

Was dyed with 2 coats before painting, so you suggest dying the areas that are cracked then repaint over it?

What color is it, and what dye did u use? The paint is gonna keep cracking with wear. Too many coats over cracked paint and it will start to look caked up and uneven. I suggest taking the paint off and using a stronger dye. Never use paint on boost, it's too responsive and flexible, the paint will never flex with the midsole.

Last edited:
What color is it, and what dye did u use? The paint is gonna keep cracking with wear. Too many coats over cracked paint and it will start to look caked up and uneven. I suggest taking the paint off and using a stronger dye. Never use paint on boost, it's too responsive and flexible, the paint will never flex with the midsole.

U ever seen a white dye?

Well white is not a color so it technically couldn't be a white "dye". You cant dye something lighter than what it is, and nothing is lighter than white.

Well white is not a color so it technically couldn't be a white "dye". You cant dye something lighter than what it is, and nothing is lighter than white.

Yeah it sounded stupid as I asked :lol: but wanted to knw if youve found anything to make the white white again. Looks like Ill just stick with the fabric marker which works 100 times better then angelus.

I think most have agreed that it's more pink than turbo red.
Whatever it is, I love my white eqts!

Back
Top Bottom