ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got my half size down in the overkill eqt today. Much better fit for me I think. The knit is defitinitly looser than the other EQT 93/17s and I think thats were the difference comes in. Surprisingly they arnt too tight around the mid foot, unlike my tts milled leathers.

I'll advise people to go half size down on the overkills.
Repped, I got the last pair in my city which was a 10.5, .5 above my TTS. Haven't tried them on yet but I guess I don't have to bother now.

I ordered those coat of arms EQTs from nice kicks on Saturday and still haven't gotten shipping, has anyone heard from them?

This is my first time purchasing from ShopNiceKicks, so if anyone knows if they usually take long as hell to ship, lmk!

There extra snug IMO, my big toe is pretty much all the way to the tip. Had the 2.0's in the same size and they were snug but perfect.
To me, navy 1.0 is snuggest ub to date
CB - OGs - Navy 1.0 - Silver 1.0 - Royal 1.0 all have the same snugness to me but CB were the ones for me where I couldn't bear it.

However, I did sell off Navys/Royals and retired silvers so comparing them to 3.0s now I will probably think they are cutting circulation.

I know this isn't the right thread but if you guys are talking snuggest out there,,, that honour goes to Black Friday V2s and Oreo V2s

CB - OGs - Navy 1.0 - Silver 1.0 - Royal 1.0 all have the same snugness to me but CB were the ones for me where I couldn't bear it.

However, I did sell off Navys/Royals and retired silvers so comparing them to 3.0s now I will probably think they are cutting circulation.
My royals are ok. Def roomier then the navys i had. I literally never wear the royals tho not sure why. Btw those were a Sweatshop steal.. Like 80 bucks lol

My royals are ok. Def roomier then the navys i had. I literally never wear the royals tho not sure why. Btw those were a Sweatshop steal.. Like 80 bucks lol
Same. Saw my size right away randomly and copped off SS. They're my fav shade of blue UB to date but never really rocked them that hard. come to think of it, a lot of my 1.0s haven't been getting that much rotation per all them releases this year.

Last edited:

Same. Saw my size right away randomly and copped off SS. They're my fav shade of blue UB to date but never really rocked them that hard. come to think of it, a lot of my 1.0s haven't been getting that much rotation per all them releases this year.
I have 10 pairs of UBs.. The 3 that get the most wear by far are my og blacks, 3Ms and Highsnobietys. I have like 4 that haven't even unDS'd yet. Partly because by the time I got around to it, their prices sky rocketed and now i don't see the point in keeping them

Last edited:

I have 10 pairs of UBs.. The 3 that get the most wear by far are my og blacks, 3Ms and Highsnobietys. I have like 4 that haven't even unDS'd yet. Partly because by the time I got around to it, their prices sky rocketed and now i don't see the point in keeping them
lol nice. Have a few 1.0 pairs on ice. Hard to tell if 1.0 knit is going to skyrocket or not after 4.0s release.

shoulda stock piled on CB 1.0 and white 1.0s on that last RevUP restock last year.

lol nice. Have a few 1.0 pairs on ice. Hard to tell if 1.0 knit is going to skyrocket or not after 4.0s release.

shoulda stock piled on CB 1.0 and white 1.0s on that last RevUP restock last year.
Yea man same here. I kick myself for returning solar reds, wool greys and my extra og black. At the time had no clue ub would be crazy like they are now

I know you normally wear 9.5. but since going up 1/2 size didn't help much, what size do you actually wear in the CB 1.0?

Last edited:

After seeing the 4.0's, im glad i pulled the trigger on the 1.0's ($230)

View media item 2450025

I think i should have went up half size up  :\

Return them if you haven't worn them outside yet. If you are like me and don't want to size up because of the extra length, then wear them without the insole for a while and they should stretch. I put a wooden shoe tree in mine to expedite this process.

I know you normally wear 9.5. but since going up 1/2 size didn't help much, what size do you actually wear in the CB 1.0?
Same size as all my other UBs. only UBs I have sized down .5 are RCs and ADOs. and PK NMDs. Only boosts I sized .5 up are the livestock PBs and Parley Uncaged.

Copped on SNS , seems cheapest.
nthat.gif

I let SNS count down to 0:00:00 to see if the sizes just showed up, or if it needed a refresh. It needed a refresh, so I missed.

Carted on Cali, but screw the price.

Already hit on Halloween Oreo 3.0s and Rainbow 3.0s this week, this was more of a test :wink:

Last edited:
:nthat:

I let SNS count down to 0:00:00 to see if the sizes just showed up, or if it needed a refresh. It needed a refresh, so I missed.

Carted on Cali, but screw the price.

Already hit on Halloween Oreo 3.0s and Rainbow 3.0s this week, this was more of a test :wink:
No more Black knit for me. Tb, atb, cb are enough

Back
Top Bottom