ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can expect immature people to not make comments when a pride sneaker comes out honestly I think they're fire and personally I just want to get a pair for somebody to call me gay so I could punch him in the face LOL

So nice in hand
I agree...  Too bad this is @macg0120's pear...  I can still UnDS it though...
laugh.gif

Went TTS with my OG EQT 93/17s and always felt they were a little snug, these Overkills def fit a little bigger so they're pretty much perfect.

My order for the oreo 3.0 (20% off+FS) from baseballsavings just got canceled.

Dear Baseball Fan,
We know you were looking forward to your adidas Boost shoes. You weren’t alone. A slew of other players jumped on the same offer. Unfortunately, adidas is unable to supply us with the inventory to fulfill these orders. We sincerely apologize for this mistake.

We would like to offer you $25 off your store purchase plus free shipping……we know it’s a small consolation for missing out on the hottest shoe of the year.

Can expect immature people to not make comments when a pride sneaker comes out honestly I think they're fire and personally I just want to get a pair for somebody to call me gay so I could punch him in the face LOL

That doesn't help either :/

Yeah, real talk it's depressing seeing how prevalent misogyny and homophobia are across sneaker communities.  You would think something as universal as a love for shoes (something every person uses) can set aside differences across walks of life.  

Back
Top Bottom