ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm dyin' 

These past two days have demanded to bring the best of us in the threads ... in order to not completely lose it 

Out of all my hyped ultraboosts so far these prides have gotten the most comments. First day out and had 2 people at the consignment shop I oop’d 2 pair too commented on them then a dude in the sauna at the gym asked if they were the prides and how he slept on them but asking them in person they are sick.

Took ALL my willpower NOT to post a gif for the guy checking him out in gym sauna for his "shoes".

Took ALL my willpower NOT to post a gif for the guy checking him out in gym sauna for his "shoes".

These shoes are either the most fire thing in the world or I’m an attractive man giving off the wrong vibes in these things

Last edited:
wait, you wear boosts in the sauna? 
laugh.gif

You can return if PayPal. It would just be store credit (gift card) though.
A store manager in LA has also shipped the item out for me back to adidas before with return processed through PayPal as if I was the one who dropped it off at UPS. Shipping label was created for the manager though which I thought was a bit weird (he took the package to the back room then came out with an extra copy of the shipping label for me in case I wanted to track it). I've also been able to do size swaps in store with PayPal purchases off ADC before. 

Just picked up a pair of boost response trail runners to go hiking/running in. Feels a lot more stable than the standard ultra boost so far. Huge upgrade from running over rocks in my nike frees.
I would expect a trail shoe to be more stable than ultra boost running shoes for hiking/running.

Running shoes in general ain't really my go-to hiking shoe.

Just picked up a pair of boost response trail runners to go hiking/running in. Feels a lot more stable than the standard ultra boost so far. Huge upgrade from running over rocks in my nike frees.
The most slippery show I own, almost killed myself a couple of times wearing them in wet surfaces 

View media item 2458319
Grabbed these off a seller for 160. Retail was 220 plus if I remember correctly. Was curious to see how comfy they were. Anyone have the AW Run?

I still looking for Black Wang. Any good deal out there?

And How does those grey wang fit?

Got lucky and found a DS pair in my size from a small shop in Japan. Time to bring one out for the summer:smokin
View media item 2458243

Nice cop man. Japan's store is like hidden gem. You can find a treasure with nice price.

Back
Top Bottom