ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How do you guys feel about the news of the Ub 4.0? As for me, 4.0 > 3.0 look wise.
Vapormax is how i feel about 4.0s and even 3.0s.

In for mids (maybe) / dope EQT 97/13 CWs / uncaged / inikis for this year.

Unless 4.0s feel significantly better than 3.0s or even 1.0s/2.0s I would consider.

View media item 2458273
Just picked up a pair of boost response trail runners to go hiking/running in. Feels a lot more stable than the standard ultra boost so far. Huge upgrade from running over rocks in my nike frees.

Did 5 miles on the trail today and I must say these are the best trail shoes I've ever used. Traction was great and going down hill with the quick cuts felt a lot more comfortable and easy on my knees. Boost is an amazing tech. If adidas keeps it up I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's that game breaking.

Also encased boost >>> free form boost stability wise. I use UBs as a daily beater and the stability increase with these is very very noticeable.

View media item 2458654

Last edited:
Did 5 miles on the trail today and I must say these are the best trail shoes I've ever used. Traction was great and going down hill with the quick cuts felt a lot more comfortable and easy on my knees. Boost is an amazing tech. If adidas keeps it up I don't think I'll ever wear anything else. It's that game breaking.

Also encased boost >>> free form boost stability wise. I use UBs as a daily beater and the stability increase with these is very very noticeable.

View media item 2458654
Seeing your review and pics has peaked my interest in these. How do they fit? Gonna start looking for a pair. I dont hike too much but i think a good pair of hiking shoes is always nice to have in your arsenal

Last edited:
I wonder what Nike's next move cushion wise will be. 

Nike's next move is Zoomx, apparently more responsive than boost. I'm really interested on how it'll fit/feel. This is the VaporFly 4% releasing this month $250. Wild price, but it's meant for hardcore runners. Wondering how itll compare to boost. By the picture, ultraboost/NMD still look better,
we'll see about comfort soon. View media item 2458670

Last edited:
Nike's next move is Zoomx, apparently more responsive than boost. I'm really interested on how it'll fit/feel. This is the VaporFly 4% releasing this month $250. Wild price, but it's meant for hardcore runners. Wondering how itll compare to boost. By the picture, ultraboost/NMD still look better,
we'll see about comfort soon. View media item 2458670
I remember when they were promoting the hell out of these. Hope i can try on a pair to compare to other runners

Team.  Need sizing help.  I need a pair of Prides after seeing the paint removed.

Do Prides run small like TB 3.0/Super Bowl or fit similarly to other 3.0's?

Thanks
Fits me exactly as other 3.0s . Local Adidas stores still have sizes.

Adidas UK/Eu alone had more than 2k pairs:lol:
i love how adc eu had >3x as many in my size alone as  adc us entire inventory. and they sat for hours on eu...

gj adidas.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wonder how many they actually made. Gotta be at least 3k with the various sites that've already dropped plus the Adidas New York release earlier today.

i love how adc eu had >3x as many in my size alone as  adc us entire inventory. and they sat for hours on eu...

gj adidas.
mean.gif
It's Adidas' perception that North America's interest in soccer is less than 3 times that of Europe... LOL 

Does anyone know when the UB Prides are restocking? I think I heard that they were releasing June 8 in physical stores, but I can't find any lists of stores that will be carrying them.

Like adidas and finish line? I'm located in SoCal too, specifically Orange County and the closest adidas store to me is probably the Costa Mesa one.

Last edited:
Like adidas and finish line? I'm located in SoCal too, specifically Orange County and the closest adidas store to me is probably the Costa Mesa one.

I got mine at Westfield in Arcadia. I was there the other day and I still saw some on display. It was the actual adidas store not finishline

Back
Top Bottom