ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so me and my wife have been buying kids shoes recently , even though we dont have any and she's not pregnant lol..... got a yeezy kids restock yetserday for creams for 2.5year olds lmao. Im an idiot but i guess it's relevant to this thread? kinda.... here's to my non-existant child's shoe game hehe

so me and my wife have been buying kids shoes recently , even though we dont have any and she's not pregnant lol..... got a yeezy kids restock yetserday for creams for 2.5year olds lmao. Im an idiot but i guess it's relevant to this thread? kinda.... here's to my non-existant child's shoe game hehe
Don't buy too many. Kids outgrow their shoes real quick
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
yea i have no idea what i'm doing, lmao. Quickly realized those points after i clicked the button, instant ragrets.

Only thing infant sizes are good for are co-flexing on the IG while they still fit em

Last edited:
in other news , it's a mad house in my office as Trump just arrived . Secret service everywhere....

casual fridays with CHOPT (my fav)
View media item 2460023

bought these for a friend ( to size swap with him becuase he bought the wrong size) , and it's his first boost. He loves them. "Super comfy upper and boost is soft', but admittedly 'the most expensive shoe he's purchased' lol. They are good in-hand (better than interwebs i think?) but no urge to buy them.

View media item 2460018

Last edited:
Got my 4 year old girl a pair of adidas from the outlet.  $20.    It'll last her a few months.  Spending over $100 on little kid shoes is a waste.

I remember those days when I thought "Hell no I'd never pay $180 for a shoe" 
mean.gif
I too would like to know when non-sneakerheads decided spending over even $100 for a shoe was too much. A main reason why Roshes were popular was cause they didn't break the bank. Now casuals buy NMDs like it's a bargain it seems 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
 WTF? Why though?! Ya'll on some "I don't even like money" tip.

I remember those days when I thought "Hell no I'd never pay $180 for a shoe" 
mean.gif
ROFL! True. I remember the days of feeling buyers' remorse after spending $100 on a pair of basketball shoes. My logic was: Why spend this much on a pair of basketball shoes when I can buy a different pair for only $50?

I remember when I though $60 on roshes that were on sale were expensive

Now I just dropped $360 on the overkills :lol:

Now it's "I'll only pay $180 for certain shoes". My most  receipt pick ups have been below retail
nthat.gif
Same here. Sometimes even essentially getting them for free buying other shoes lol.

roll.gif
 WTF? Why though?! Ya'll on some "I don't even like money" tip.

ROFL! True. I remember the days of feeling buyers' remorse after spending $100 on a pair of basketball shoes. My logic was: Why spend this much on a pair of basketball shoes when I can buy a different pair for only $50?
I remember back in the day I would be on the fence about buying Janoskis for like $90. Took me like a month to pull the trigger. Now i'm like oh UB I like? Charge that s**t.

Her being willing to buy those shoes is a sign bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom