ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF, @tankdayglo
 seems to hit on everything. :x

I couldn't even find the damn skateboard in time.

I asked my bro to help me out this time so we were trying to hit on Confirmed together next to each other. Right after the countdown, this guy says to me all confident, "Welp, found my skateboard already" while I was still trying to find the damn picture with the skateboard. Turns out he was wrong and he chose the wrong image so he got hit with that "You chose the wrong image" message from Adidas. :rofl: But, I caught that L also when I FINALLY found the skateboard. 

i was looking for a skateboard but wasn't expecting it to be under a human. i think it must have been 5 seconds until i noticed.

I couldn't even find the damn skateboard in time.

I asked my bro to help me out this time so we were trying to hit on Confirmed together next to each other. Right after the countdown, this guy says to me all confident, "Welp, found my skateboard already" while I was still trying to find the damn picture with the skateboard. Turns out he was wrong and he chose the wrong image so he got hit with that "You chose the wrong image" message from Adidas. :rofl: But, I caught that L also when I FINALLY found the skateboard. 

View media item 2472350

Last edited:
Yooooo wtf 
laugh.gif

That's a surprisingly relevant gif 
laugh.gif

So....

Stupid to get the Supreme bike tomorrow and keep it?!?!

HAHA... so off topic, but... I'm sitting here thinking to cop or flip...

Which smart watch should I get for Android, up to $200?

Thanks!

Keep your money...

Still such a niche market. You have your phone...

I come from a luxury watch background, it's my main business. So I might be biased...

Hmm well I used to wear my g-shock until I sort of grew out of it. It feels weird to have nothing on my wrist. I want to at least try it for the experience more than anything.

Hmm well I used to wear my g-shock until I sort of grew out of it. It feels weird to have nothing on my wrist. I want to at least try it for the experience more than anything.
Almost everyone I know with a smart watch uses it for a few weeks and forgets about it.

Maybe see when you upgrade your phone, if they'll offer a watch for free (plus activation).

BTW: On a weird side note... after I got more into "street wear" or tshirts (Supreme, Palace, Bape, ASSC, O-W, etc...) and jeans/shorts with various boost shoes, I've completely stopped wearing watches. I'd normally wear a 10-25k watch daily, doesn't fit in now...

Last edited:
So what's the $25k watch?

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Carbon Concept
Many it's my business. Hublot, APs, JLCs, etc...

Sold a lot of concepts as well :smile:

Shoes and reselling are a game for me. Reselling just justifies how much I spend to my wife :wink:

I thinking figuring out ways around the system is really fun for me. I got Ls the black Friday Yeezy release, and since then have figured out a way to get many multiples of every release. I stop on each release when I reach a max of cc / address combos. Last few Yeezy drops, I've closed multiple carts. In the end, I still probably spend more than I make lol...

Last edited:
No other reason to buy a bike other than reselling lol
Because my wife wants to rough ride around our neighborhood lol

BTW: Her car is a Hellcat Charger. She likes weird stuff... We have a few friends locally that want to get the bike as well and form a little gang lol... I'm pretty much 100% on Supreme this year, so I'm thinking we have a shot.

I'm salty about the CDG box logo tee, my wife's browser froze and I we got charged, but no shirt. I got the hoodie, but I'm still I little miffed about the shirt...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom