ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a 10.5 in the aces aswell [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wonder how many unisport had in stock

Only few boutiques got them so far - with the triple white the champagne was literally nowhere else to find. On adidas EU there were like 37 pairs available ... I guess adidas really gave the most stock to soccer stores - like unisportstore, 11teamsports etc. Always got my pairs from them, never hit on Adidas though.

I was in between white and black outsole but went with black. White just made the shoe look to much like triple white 2.0s.

I reallly wanted to use that 2nd code for navy outsoles but I probably would've regretted it as it keeps reminding me of the white STs.

Red was in the mix for a hot bit until I saw on-feets. Plus they got those white/red R2s already.
Yeah I'm glad with black but navy would've been really nice too. I actually was about to call Adidas yesterday to see if I could maybe change it to navy 
laugh.gif
. Obviously couldn't but I think it was better that I didn't change.

Yeah I'm glad with black but navy would've been really nice too. I actually was about to call Adidas yesterday to see if I could maybe change it to navy 
laugh.gif
. Obviously couldn't but I think it was better that I didn't change.
I'm content with my design. If anything I should've gotten a diff color pair of laces since I was in a rush to checkout and didnt read the bold print.

But oh well extra white and/or black UB laces are good to have.

I'm just sorta jealous folks were able to use discounts on them.

I'm content with my design. If anything I should've gotten a diff color pair of laces since I was in a rush to checkout and didnt read the bold print.

Yeah I picked blue laces. I was honestly customizing for like an hour worried it would sell out lol.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know of any sites that have the 2.0 triple whites for retail or close to it? Thanks in advance

Yeah I'm glad with black but navy would've been really nice too. I actually was about to call Adidas yesterday to see if I could maybe change it to navy :lol: . Obviously couldn't but I think it was better that I didn't change.

I was trying to decide between black and navy too lol went with black it just looks cleaner to me.

Yo did I create an alt account and not know it lmao I said the same thing in my group chat yesterday down to the discount code :rofl:

But I'm def happy with these they are my most wanted UB after the Chinese New Year 1.0

anyone know if there are any sites with the Y3 Pureboost Triple White in  sz us 7.5-8? Preferably under retail. 

SKU:BY8955

Last edited:
It said in the email that there was 14000.

I don't think it sold out since quite a few ruined their code.

How do you think they will handle this?

You think they will just do another drawing or they will just send out new codes to people who didn't get picked before?

Id heard 14,000 as well. My only issue with that is that would mean it was more limited then either zebra release (I think, correct if wrong). That being said how the hell did I get two pairs and Ive never I mean never come close to yeezys?

Id heard 14,000 as well. My only issue with that is that would mean it was more limited then either zebra release (I think, correct if wrong). That being said how the hell did I get two pairs and Ive never I mean never come close to yeezys?
do you really not know the answer to this?

Back
Top Bottom