ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one pureboost that I'm salty about not getting. 
Only pureboost I bought, they're great in person- just went with the wrong size. I've worn the 12s a couple of times but I need to get rid of them and find a 13.
My pair came out to just under $200 if I remember correctly

From what I remember, Livestock themselves only released 1000 pairs.  Then in typical fashion, the following weekend Consortium stores had a very low amount of pairs (in lots of cases only 1 FSR), which were very difficult online.

Maybe the most limited Consortium boost release.
Yeah I remember that drop. Was slow to sell out (relatively speaking). And even then didn't sell out in store, so they threw up remaining in store pairs afterwards. Then the usual WW low stock drop the following week.

Yeah I remember that drop. Was slow to sell out (relatively speaking). And even then didn't sell out in store, so they threw up remaining in store pairs afterwards. Then the usual WW low stock drop the following week.
Yeah, that was the same day as the chocolate 750s I think- got a 12 in both and neither fit my feet right. Livestock wasn't too bad, I went through PP on my phone (only problem is I didn't scroll down to see the 13)

Last edited:
is it true the ultra boost st isnt as comfortable as the regular ultra boost?

Not true. Have owned the UB ST Ray Red and jpac jpac has also owned the ST. The seperate tongue and smaller thinner cage (still plastic) make a more traditional shoe. The design look of the primeknit upper is what will make or break the shoe for you. This is a good comparison video:

Hi there, does anyone have any leads on a US9.5 triple black UB (CG3038) please? With international shipping. Thanks in advance

Dont mess with Unisport, i ordered a Nemeziz TB and my brother did the same. They cancelled both of our orders since it was the same house hold. wtf.
Allan strikes again.  

Don't mess with Unisport - if any info matches, all orders are wiped.  They don't even honor the first order placed.

Dont mess with Unisport, i ordered a Nemeziz TB and my brother did the same. They cancelled both of our orders since it was the same house hold. wtf.
Allan strikes again.  

Don't mess with Unisport - if any info matches, all orders are wiped.  They don't even honor the first order placed.
May not be the most popular or smoothest way to do it but I rather have them do this than let people order multiple or the whole stock 
laugh.gif

I also have a pair of STs. Same comfort, more support. I found them to be much better for running.
These are actually my favorite colorways for the ST. MC looks good with navy. I should've copped when I saw these on discount sites. 

Oh yeah I know I was just wondering why they even called it knicks in those early leaks i the first place. Even then it still kinda looked purple. 
I got mine today. They're dope as hell and fit great for a 3.0. Don't ask me about color tho I'm basically colorblind

Back
Top Bottom