ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I wear white shoes I already have it in my mind that I'm gonna step in a puddle or they're gonna get stained somehow so when it happens I don't bug out
That's me and white t-shirts. I call it the white T-shirt curse. No matter what, at the end of the day my blank white shirt will be stained somewhere. I told my friends about said curse and it passed onto them lmao. They always text me F you if they end up with a stain. Placebo effect hahahaha

Last edited:
Looking for sizing advice. Do the Overkill Future Support EQTs fit the same as the Milled Leather 93-17s? I can do a 10.5 in most 3.0 UBs, but a size 11 is more comfy. My Milled Leathers are an 11, and feel like they have a little extra room but I've never tried a 10.5 in em. Found a good deal on the Overkill 93-17s locally in size 10.5.
Half to full size down. I wear 8 on milled leather, but have to go down to 7 for overkill.

I love the Mid model so even though I don't particularly love the CW of the RTT I still will go all out trying to cop

What are gonna be the best places to try and manually cop the RTTs?
GOAT a week  an hour later
laugh.gif
Fixed 
laugh.gif

Repped both of you, thanks! Sounds like 0.5 down should work then.
Overkills are barely looser than the OG's. I honestly wouldn't go half size down. If anything, some people were going up a half size up on the OG's.. the Overkills are TTS all the way.

I own both White Mountaineering and Overkill EQT Support Futures and they are my TTS (same as UB 3.0). Seems like the Support Future and Support 93/17 are slightly different sizing with the 93/17's fitting more like UB 1.0 sizing

Last edited:
The RTT with alternate laces will look nice I think, YM posted they'll have Red and white laces along with he blue

Someone should paint the heelcup white on their Run Through Times. Won't be me cause I'm passing, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Would look much better than the grey heelcup they went with.

Someone should paint the heelcup white on their Run Through Times. Won't be me cause I'm passing, but I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Would look much better than the grey heelcup they went with.
exactly what I was thinking.

Hey Fellas,

For anyone still on the fence for the Ultraboost 3.0 Khaki.... I just uploaded my detailed HD review and on foot looks. 

Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Most importantly STOP SLEEPING and COP THEM!

Hey Fellas,

For anyone still on the fence for the Ultraboost 3.0 Khaki.... I just uploaded my detailed HD review and on foot looks. 

Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Most importantly STOP SLEEPING and COP THEM!

Good review as with the others who have shared their reviews on Boost shoes in general in this thread.

But I'm gonna stay comatose on them khakis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom