ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to see many that copped the RTTs for retail.
Just bought another at resell price cause I ain't too sure of the sizing.
Seller on stockx shipped my $321 RTT.
On a side note (non-boost related): Chester died. Real sad. :frown:
Hasn't been a good week for me so far but I do look forward to receiving those RTTs.

Hasn't been a good week for me so far but I do look forward to receiving those RTTs.

Another side note.....

THE JUICE IS LOOSE

IMG_6472.JPG
Multicolors came in

Last time I ordered from BAIT was the Pride of the 70s Iniki. Box came completely beat up. Hope these will be okay

Anyone with the pink kith ace 16. How do they run? Wanna pick up a pair and not sure on the sizing. The shoe horn is kinda throwing me off thinking they run small

Anyone with the pink kith ace 16. How do they run? Wanna pick up a pair and not sure on the sizing. The shoe horn is kinda throwing me off thinking they run small
Tts and long, people have said if you have a narrow foot you'd be able to size down .5. But most go TTS
For reference in my Ace 16 I'm 11.5 and that's the same as my 2.0, 3.0, and EQT
1.0 and 350 V2 I'm a size 12

Tts and long, people have said if you have a narrow foot you'd be able to size down .5. But most go TTS
For reference in my Ace 16 I'm 11.5 and that's the same as my 2.0, 3.0, and EQT
1.0 and 350 V2 I'm a size 12
Ok cool. I appreciate the response.

Last time I ordered from BAIT was the Pride of the 70s Iniki. Box came completely beat up. Hope these will be okay

I get what you mean but sadly these RTT's only come with the regular purple/yellow UB box, just like the Kith Mids. A bit dissappointing considering the price for both pairs and that they are a new model and consortium release.

Man those are so nice. :wow:

I might be the only one it seems but I'm really not feeling those F&F Kith Mids. They look plain and cheap with that shiny silver heel cup. Something about the color of the mudguard that I don't like also.

Wait... Was that the little dog?

I like them but that's because I'm a sucker for the Mid Silo, the Kith Mid that got released is 10x better

Back
Top Bottom