ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas Consortium x Norse Projects Terrex Agravic (and Campus 80s PK) - Aug 9th
20225793_121293531825897_8347421604388536320_n.jpg

Not something I'm chomping at the bit for necessarily, but as another outdoor/trail model w/boost in it, could be nice (even nicer for under retail later on down the line).

Anyone wearing their 93/17s a lot have any comments on how durable the outsole is? I know it's not continental rubber+it's pretty thin.

what is next on everyones radar? Clima cools look nice...but i won't want them unless they release like now for summer. No thanks to winter shoes with holes in the north east.

Not looking forward to the 4.0s

I guess its just maroons in september for me and those white blue eqts whenever they are due out

but if you got an order confirmation email, its a good chance they'll ship. Usually if its not enough units in stock, you wouldn't get a "order created" or order confirmation email.

Maroons/Red Nights/ and the upcoming PK NMDs. And of course, Yeezys. My wallet could use a serious break tho

Told myself I'd stop until Burgs after OKs, got MCs. Told myself I'd stop after MCs, trying to get the damn RTTs in my size now lol.

what is next on everyones radar? Clima cools look nice...but i won't want them unless they release like now for summer. No thanks to winter shoes with holes in the north east.
With the exception of the AMM x Invincible UB later this year, most likely nothing on the radar for me until the Climas next year.

Once the RTTs from Bait and the miAdidas UBs arrive, I may do an updated collection pic one of these days.

I have no 1.0s and don't want to spend a crazy resell so the Climas are probably on my list next (just not in white). MAYBE the blue Yeezys or Beluga v2 v2.

Stockx has had my RTTs since Friday (was authenticated Friday at 2 pm EST) and sent a USPS tracking number (they ship USPS to Canada apparently) but they're still in pre-shipment. Have they been known to sit on pairs for a while? Don't they have an outbound shipping bay or something where USPS just picks them up? What's the deal? Haha.

Back
Top Bottom