ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI i called adidas to see if i can apply a 15% new email newsletter code to my miadidas UB order and it was a no-go for me. i thought several of yall said call after shipment and they would apply lol. i guess ymmv
Yeah thats what I said way back when they dropped. A rep told me to do that but I called in yesterday and it was a no-go as well for me

Anyone have any idea of the sizing for Adidas Climacool 02/17? 8.5 in Ultraboosts fit me perfectly. Not sure what size to get in these.

Anyone know how the Navy 3.0 fit? I feel like the 2nd half of the color ways that came out kind of adjusted the sizing to not be so big...

Anyone know how the Navy 3.0 fit? I feel like the 2nd half of the color ways that came out kind of adjusted the sizing to not be so big...

The ones i ordered recently are a little tighter then the (core blacks for example) the knits not as stretchy, nothing crazy

Can Anyone Confirm This For Us? :nerd:

If These Second Wave Drops Are All Fitting Like MC's TTS Is Definitely The Way To Go IMO.

Whereas My Trace Cargo's, Oreo's And Reds Are All .5 Down....

Can Anyone Confirm This For Us? :nerd:

If These Second Wave Drops Are All Fitting Like MC's TTS Is Definitely The Way To Go IMO.

Whereas My Trace Cargo's, Oreo's And Reds Are All .5 Down....

I don't know if the later drops all fit tighter but my navy's fit about the same as my mcs. They're both a little tighter than the burgundy and the Oreo 3.0 I had. It's not a half size but probably closer to a quarter of a size smaller in feel.

IMG_5938.jpg

https://m.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-shoes/S82021.html

Pickups from the last week. They fit just a tad tighter then my clear grey 3.0s so I guess the second wave is a bit tighter like everyone said. Im really happy with these two pairs. Multicolors are flames in hand

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Haha good to know!

& bro ur telling me.. It was so quick too, he just popped up with all of it

haha for real. I dont remember seeing him have other tattoos on his leg, I was thinking he could just be covering up old ones. Not really sure why else you would color your entire calf black like that

haha for real. I dont remember seeing him have other tattoos on his leg, I was thinking he could just be covering up old ones. Not really sure why else you would color your entire calf black like that
He literally covered 90% of his leg sleeve :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom