ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_6050.jpg

https://ist.290sqm.com/Just-Arrived?product_id=9453

IMG_6049.jpg

https://ist.290sqm.com/Just-Arrived?product_id=9454

FSR available on 290sqm

Get the same size as your 3.0 UBs. They're really flimsy so there's plenty of room width-wise, and they're TTS length-wise...but they REALLY taper down at the toes so there's not a lot of volume (height) in the toe box. If you go up they'll be way too loose all around.

edit: adidas sizing is horrible...to clarify: If you went down .5 size on your 3.0, go TTS for the Iniki (don't size down).

thanks man. was just at the store and tried on the same size as my UB 3.0 and there was even more room.

could get away with even another .5 size down but i think i won't since the iniki could probably use an extra insole

Theres barely any hype/interest for Inikis aside from myself and a few others, it'd be a ghost thread.

This being the General Boost Thread seems like an appropriate place for anything boost related

so liking the burgundy's = liking the entire 4.0 line?

Got it. Making sure i'm up to date with the rules these days

It's crazy how all you guy's was hating on the 4.0's. And now that one or two regulars in here like the burgundy's everyone is loving them now...

you guy's are like sheep, you follow whatever is hype or whoever is hype...
Or maybe it could be the fact that the burgundy color looks a lot better than any other color that has surfaced and those who kept their mouth shut when pictures of other colors surfaced spoke up because they liked that color. Or maybe people's tastes have changed. Or maybe they like this new color and it has opened up their mind on 4.0's because they didn't like the other CW's

No need to call people sheep when there are perfectly reasonable explanations

dudes can't change their minds, huh?

Word.

Let me know if there's anything else we need to know and follow. Lets post it on page 1 too.
Dude is just way too salty about other's preferences. If they wanna jump on a hype train let them who cares, it's just shoes

Dude is just way too salty about other's preferences. If they wanna jump on a hype train let them who cares, it's just shoes
shoes are his life. Those are the ones that make salty statements like that. Who really gives a damn. You ain't cool for going out of your way to dislike something because you don't want to be a "sheep." Stubbornness.

Keep it moving. The 4.0's are not very nice looking, but the burgundy's hide the ugly pattern for me. Unless i'm looking at filtered pics.

@T_blake Gotta chill on trying to start a flame war.

We will have those who hate first and love later.

For some, it takes a few looks before they can fully decide if they like a certain shoe or not.

And yes, some are only in it for the resell. It's the nature of the beast.

And you're just a poser lol
What exactly am I a poser of.

I still don't like any of the 4.0's that I've seen, but it's not out of fear of being a "sheep" since I'm open minded to whatever I see surface.

And with that I'll leave you with this.
full

I'm not, im just trying to get answers and make my point. But it's like whoever you don't agree with you think their trolling or starting a "flame war".
It's one thing to get answers and another to post only to get a rise out of members, especially if you are calling them sheep, poser, etc.

Best way to go about getting answers is asking respectfully.

Your posts are an obvious attempt to start flames wars and has been reported by members so we ask you discontinue where you left off and post respectfully or you leave us Mods or Admins no choice to persue the next action.

Back
Top Bottom