ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried ordering some nmd via footlocker when they had their flash sale.... All pairs canceled even though they still show stock available at stores and I even found one locally. Anybody ever heard this before from footlocker?
IMG_20170801_085127_530.jpg
Yup, happens often.

I've had 5 order cancelations in one month.

I want to trade my NMD PK Olive Camo size 8.5 for a 1.0 Ultra Boost size 9.5. They're VNDS but I don't know whether it's a good trade chip. What do you guys think the most comparable UB 1.0 would be value wise for these?

DSC_0001.JPG

Anyone know where I can find a pair of 3.0 multicolors for retail? Looking for an 11.5 but trying to avoid StockX and GOAT if I can.

First purchase on StockX.
IMG_3620.JPG
Overall good experience. A little longer process than GOAT but that's a little bias since I am geographically closer to GOAT HQ than StockX. Can't really choose one over the other but GOAT probably has the better presentation with the tissue wrapped around your shoebox.

*sidenote-resell pair probably a botted pair. I don't recall any one hitting off Dover.

First purchase on StockX.
IMG_3620.JPG
Overall good experience. A little longer process than GOAT but that's a little bias since I am geographically closer to GOAT HQ than StockX. Can't really choose one over the other but GOAT probably has the better presentation with the tissue wrapped around your shoebox.

*sidenote-resell pair probably a botted pair. I don't recall any one hitting off Dover.
DSM will sometimes do in store only for consortium pairs. That's also DSM Ginza in Japan, though. Could be an in store pair. DSM NY doesn't send out hang tags. Kinda cool actually, that they made it from all the way from over there at some point.

These laceless UBs really just don't do it for me. If I wanted a sock-like fit, I think I'd rather go for the uncaged. I can see the appeal but personally, just not my cup of tea.

DSM will sometimes do in store only for consortium pairs. That's also DSM Ginza in Japan, though. Could be an in store pair. DSM NY doesn't send out hang tags. Kinda cool actually, that they made it from all the way from over there at some point.
If they are from Japan that would be pretty cool. Not sure though, it arrived to StockX pretty quickly after I got notification that they were sent for authentication.

Either way I'm content. Didn't know what I wanted to get with the $25 off 1st time buyer that was going to expire.

Pretty much doubled up on my top 5 UBs officially now so at this point I can retire but I know I probably won't lol.

these are why DesD1 DesD1 has been asking us about the nemeziz :lol:

lol, so DesD1 DesD1 is planning to cop those cream Nemeziz? :lol:
Go for it man, they look nice! would be good for cream ub collection :smokin

I'm still here looking at the pics of the shoes he sent me more of them. It looks really good

Decisions Decisions

From the other pics it looks even better

You find me on the comments I'm Daniel :tongue:

I'm still here looking at the pics of the shoes he sent me more of them. It looks really good

Decisions Decisions

From the other pics it looks even better

You find me on the comments I'm Daniel :tongue:

Please Share the pics here :D Kinda curious how good are they from the other angle. :smokin

Anyway, if in were you , i'll cop them instantly. BNTL my man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom