ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mine said "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" until 30 minutes after they delivered. Then they switched to "Shipped" and 15 minutes later "delivered"

Last edited:
:rofl: that's exactly what happen with mine

Huh, that's strange. I know it's just a number, but mine are the only ones I've seen that are unnumbered.
Thanks for letting me know fellas.

Mine where numbered but there was one other guy in here that got two pairs and one was numbered the other wasn't don't know why it's like that.

Customized mi adidas orders arrive in 4-6 weeks.

some NTers have gotten theirs in 4 weeks, some in 5 and some will get it in 6 weeks. Nothing peculiar in their shipping times.

Got the "design looking good" email on 7/22 and got the "something great headed your way" email today at 1102, delivered fedex about 345 pm. No fedex email ever received. I got a sz 12.5 black and am in the central valley CA.

20170811_072903.jpg

Go to boost beaters

Whats the comfort like on those? Need something more substantial for the fall/winter and I'm still not sold on the ATR yet.

Comfort is fine. Not on the same level with UBs or 93/17. Upper feels cheap conpared to PK but love the feeling of it. I mean its cheaper so I didnt expect that much.

I think for the miadidas orders, no one who created navy or grey received their pairs yet. So I'm guessing their doing the black/white and then the navy/grey. Sucks but what can you do?

Interesting read.

Reminded me about how much of a disappointment it was (for me) to see the Kith x Naked collab unveiled as 2 CS2's. That model had never done it for me and both of them had such great collabs the prior year on the UB model. Both of the CS2's just seemed bland and uninspired compared to the Kith Mid and the Naked UB. Didn't really have any rhyme or reason behind the design of the shoe, seemed more like adidas just wanted to push their new CS2 model so they gave it to two huge retailers and they didn't have much to work with.

I liked the pink pair but not enough to pay retail on a silhouette I was never crazy about.

go my white pair of mi adidas today. got the shipping email today too.

Gray pair is still waiting to be packed

Comfort is fine. Not on the same level with UBs or 93/17. Upper feels cheap conpared to PK but love the feeling of it. I mean its cheaper so I didnt expect that much.

Agreed on all points, except I don't like the taper on the toe box. I'd rank these barely ahead of the NMD in comfort. For the price I'd rather have another pair of the old pure boost 2.0s.

how come adidas.com sometimes makes me solve captcha, and sometimes let's me bypass. so confused.

how come adidas.com sometimes makes me solve captcha, and sometimes let's me bypass. so confused.
If you're talking about why there is Captcha on some products and no Captcha on others then that is because ADC deems some products (Read: Products with boost or limited products) as needing Captcha upon release so they make it so you need to solve a Captcha to add to cart.

If you are talking about why sometimes when you click the Captcha box it sometimes gives you a checkmark and sometimes gives you a Captcha to solve then that is on Google's end and is not unique to Adidas. The reasoning behind this is to stop bots (the whole purpose of Captcha in the first place), they will let you through with a checkmark if they believe you to be a human and give you a Captcha to solve if they believe you are a bot or you are sending too many requests.

Back
Top Bottom