ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 more week, and then I have to start planning out what rotation I'm going to bring with me to Japan.

Last year I brought all 9 pairs in my avatar and it was just too much laughingstoneface.gif

I love the look of it...especially the color. Don't think it would look as good in other colors.

Returned a pair of NMD's I was never able to sell at the outlet store. Got a little over 100 back. Copped the red nights for the lady. Guess they will be here Thursday/friday.

Appreciate the responses to my question about the shoes im selling. I think its a fair deal, even though ebay fees make it seem a lot worse.

Just sucks getting rid of them, especially the oxford tans and kiths.

Some kid just hit my car and totaled it a few weeks ago and Im looking to buy a house so I suppose the timing is jusy right. I work so much i rarely wear my shoes. And i still have my UB 1.0s and some other heat as well so its not all bad.

Appreciate the responses to my question about the shoes im selling. I think its a fair deal, even though ebay fees make it seem a lot worse.

Just sucks getting rid of them, especially the oxford tans and kiths.

Some kid just hit my car and totaled it a few weeks ago and Im looking to buy a house so I suppose the timing is jusy right. I work so much i rarely wear my shoes. And i still have my UB 1.0s and some other heat as well so its not all bad.

Aren't u covered by insurance since ur car got hit and totaled?

Anyone got pics of the RTT with white laces? Wanna see if it looks good before having to lace em up

I want those burgundy 3.0 ultraboosts as beaters for my trip on thursday, is there a retailer that ships super fast (other than adidas)?

Back
Top Bottom