ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's true. But I don't think it has to turn out that way. We aren't effing savages.
That guy got tapped in the face and fell to the floor, he needs to take some basic martial arts lessons and learn to defend himself, that was ridiculous. A herb in NYC could've ran that line with ease :lol:

That guy got tapped in the face and fell to the floor, he needs to take some basic martial arts lessons and learn to defend himself, that was ridiculous. A herb in NYC could've ran that line with ease :lol:
The dude had a broken nose due to that punch. He did get a pair in the end though cause someone gave it to him out of sympathy.

The dude had a broken nose due to that punch. He did get a pair in the end though cause someone gave it to him out of sympathy.

Saw that vid too. I assume it was in KL? Only KL released Hu NMD? It was cowardly how others try to get in a cheap shot after that guy fell.

Gotta always be prepared to defend yourself, dude was talking into nothingness and got rocked.
Dude definitely didn't see it coming. Probably didn't think the assailant had balls.

Saw that vid too. I assume it was in KL? Only KL released Hu NMD? It was cowardly how others try to get in a cheap shot after that guy fell.
Only in KL. And online of course with no cart holds.

That's true. But I don't think it has to turn out that way. We aren't effing savages.

It’s sad and ironic that Pharrell’s shoes are causing fistfights. In a way, I’m glad I’m staying out of in-store releases as I usually can’t get away on Saturdays. Less of a chance to cop for sure, but local stocks in Singapore is low anyway.

Last edited:
63A9B040-8223-4355-956E-376BC0EEAC2F.jpeg
A6C3E928-DC37-4CC6-84CB-37B371888C65.jpeg

Managed to make November even more expensive by picking up AM4LDN from ADC UK. Really like the on-feet look and feel, but wish the upper had more stretch. Doesn’t feel like the usual primeknit.

63A9B040-8223-4355-956E-376BC0EEAC2F.jpeg
A6C3E928-DC37-4CC6-84CB-37B371888C65.jpeg

Managed to make November even more expensive by picking up AM4LDN from ADC UK. Really like the on-feet look and feel, but wish the upper had more stretch. Doesn’t feel like the usual primeknit.
Dope! I rocked mine this weekend for the first time. Did notice some slight things. At first they felt stiffed, but now they feel a lot better. Like you said the upper isnt as stretchy. What I did noticed, as it was raining, that its not slippery and squicking compared to the continental sole. They are certainly comfy and look even better on feet.

Back
Top Bottom