ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was able to finally try on a pair of Ace16+. They feel much better than the regular Ace16 since the inner boot/lining is not present. Although it made the shoe feel more like a boot with the lining, it makes the knit too stiff and it creased in an awkward place.

The Ace16+ essentially feels like an uncaged mid. I went .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 sizing and it fits perfect length and width wise. I do have a narrow foot so wide footers I would recommend staying away from this silhouette unless you don't mind a thumb and a half up top. They do fit just as long and narrow as the regular Ace16.

Don't mind the green and blue hints. You can barely see them from further than an arms lengths away. Not sure why they added those colors tbh.
20171130_223214.jpg
(switched around the RC insole with the SNSxSS insole since them leather insoles are too slippery)

Was able to finally try on a pair of Ace16+. They feel much better than the regular Ace16 since the inner boot/lining is not present. Although it made the shoe feel more like a boot with the lining, it makes the knit too stiff and it creased in an awkward place.

The Ace16+ essentially feels like an uncaged mid. I went .5sz down from my 1.0/2.0 sizing and it fits perfect length and width wise. I do have a narrow foot so wide footers I would recommend staying away from this silhouette unless you don't mind a thumb and a half up top. They do fit just as long and narrow as the regular Ace16.

Don't mind the green and blue hints. You can barely see them from further than an arms lengths away. Not sure why they added those colors tbh.
20171130_223214.jpg
(switched around the RC insole with the SNSxSS insole since them leather insoles are too slippery)

Received my pair of multis A16+ yesterday too and went TTS. Had maybe a finger space at the toes but for a wide footer, they fit just nice. Hopefully I'll wear them this weekend. Probably gona un-DS the Hu trails first.

Do the SNSxSS UB's fit tigher around the toebox?

they are actually looser around the toe box for me. the leather insole is slippery but i think for whatever reason adds comfort. imho the sns x ss is one of the more comfortable UBs of the 1/2/3s i own.

Last edited:
I went 10 pages back and couldn't find a sizing review of 4.0s. And I refuse to watch a teddy video to hear him say super fire and super dope twenty times in 10 minutes.

I went 10 pages back and couldn't find a sizing review of 4.0s. And I refuse to watch a teddy video to hear him say super fire and super dope twenty times in 10 minutes.

Have a pair of greys coming in tonight. Will respond then if no one does beforehand.

The 4.0 reviews on the ADC product page all said TTS, but you can get away with .5 down if you like it really snug. They all said the knit is much thicker and stiffer than 3.0.

I went TTS on my MC order yesterday.

The RF x nonnatives are amazing in hand. Shocked the resell is so low compared to last years, sign of things to come?

Back
Top Bottom