ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im going to a concert friday night. Might just catch some Z's and head to AMM at like 6. More excited for Blue Tints so might not go too hard this saturday

:rofl: My nephew just turned 14 so he gets a pass because I know my dumb *** didn't know how to cop stuff til I was like 16. But to be fair shoes sat at footstores when I was his age so it was a quick in and out at footlocker 2 weeks after jordan releases.
At 14 I was waiting at my local shoe palace to cop j's a day before they release at the foot stores. I wish I had an uncle like you :smokin

IMG_6792.JPG IMG_6791.JPG

Xeno's just touched down from China! I'm happy with the colorway that I went with.

According to INVINCIBLE's post about drawing procedures, they have a total of 880 pairs. From what I can gather that's 880 pairs of each style.

Looks like the seller who accepted 277 on stock x for sz13 kith mids got cold feet. Been 3 business days with no ship. Sucks because if I end up having to bid again it's probably gonna cost me more, and I used my free shipping credit I had on these. Hope I at least get that back.

Looks like the seller who accepted 277 on stock x for sz13 kith mids got cold feet. Been 3 business days with no ship. Sucks because if I end up having to bid again it's probably gonna cost me more, and I used my free shipping credit I had on these. Hope I at least get that back.
Message them and you can get the shipping cred back

Gore-Tex EQT's are needed for midwest winters, but I don't need more triple white shoes... I'm really hoping they end up releasing more colorways

Man I wonder what time the AMM Drop is gonna happen online? I hope it’s midnight otherwise I may have zero chance as I have to travel and be at a show all day Saturday ... anyone willing to help me grab a pair of NMDs will get some help down the line for sure.

What bot should I procure myself, tired of being team manuel online ... any suggestions gentlemen ?

Back
Top Bottom