ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered my first pair of shoes from GOAT yesterday. They received the shoes, authenticated, and sent them out today. How did that happen so quickly? Must be next day mail. If that's the case the seller must be making next to nothing.

Ordered my first pair of shoes from GOAT yesterday. They received the shoes, authenticated, and sent them out today. How did that happen so quickly? Must be next day mail. If that's the case the seller must be making next to nothing.
might have been consigned (shipped wrong size, happened to me before) or seller shipped near LA. My shoes get to goat the next day. Goat pays shipping to them.

These are so nice in hand...

Attachments

• DE8EA31A-6AD8-48DE-998C-F0679EC51808.jpeg
    DE8EA31A-6AD8-48DE-998C-F0679EC51808.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 103
They have a drop off option now. You can physically bring it to them. I'm assuming that's the only way you were able to get me day service.

Now that it has already taken this long I almost hope that AMM don’t ship my UB’s before saturday. If I can catch a W on a european site I’m gonna make sure they cancel it somehow. Would be cheaper and easier.

Back
Top Bottom