ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered around noon last Saturday, still no shipping tracking from AMM. Think it’s possible that they cancel orders? I wish they would have notified me by now so that I know if I need to go after the NMD’s somewhere else tomorrow or not :frown:
I’m guessing that the NMD’s might sit on some sites to be honest based on how ”hyped” they were on AMM’s site.

Just copped SZ 12 from SNS, wonder if waiting for WW drop couldve landed discounted pair with all Xmas promos coming...sheet

but now the question is will they all ship? If i pass on SS drop and these get canceled that'll be whack
Should not be a problem. Not like the site has crashed or anything so they should have the correct stock. Unless SNS somehow have become as shi**y as YeezySupply but I doubt that.

Lol SNS just shipped my Lux UB’s 90 minutes after placing the order. Compare that with AMM who haven’t done anything with my order after 6 days.

Man, phone died the moment lux went live. Seems like they sat a while n now that i got access, my size 11 is gone. I hope i can catch social status later.

I need that 12.5 - other sizes keep disappearing and reappearing. Guess you have to be consistent on trying.

Did you guys who got shippi g from SNS use your CC or PP?

I used PP but my PP account says the payment is completed already. Usually it will sit in pending status for a while. Would love for it to ship today.

I was contemplating waking up at 3am but decided not to - probably should have. Oh well - onto the next
Keep trying though...took me about 10 minutes to kart a 12.5. Took about 4 minutes to kart a 13 and wanted to see if I could get a 12.5 before I pulled the trigger. Holding out paid off.

guys, sns does free shipping to US? guess i might need to use my US forwarder instead of my UK forwarder for future raffle/drops.

Back
Top Bottom