ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn catching up and with wuchi and hb getting cancelled any chance they were canceling dudes with multiple purchases? I still havent got shipping. Hoping for the best. Only collab I really wanted this year. Will def still get but prolly for resell :smh:

able to get OW aj1's,- had to fly half way around the world for them, yeezys, struck out on Kaws. AMM NMD's refunded and AMM UB hasn't been shipped yet so I'll possibly get hit with the refund as well.

So glad I was able to grab the LUX 12.5. I think this will be my last UB for awhile (not a fan of the 4.0 at all) - only own 2 - these and CB 1.0's. All I really need.

Tried forever to get the SNS x SS for a good price but gave up. These will do.

Last edited:
Damn catching up and with wuchi and hb getting cancelled any chance they were canceling dudes with multiple purchases? I still havent got shipping. Hoping for the best. Only collab I really wanted this year. Will def still get but prolly for resell :smh:
I think they just ran out of stock

...dang emailed them right before my last post and they already responded. Hard to tell if it's an automated response but Maniere said 5-7 bus days to process and another 7-10 for delivery :ohwell:

Trump said tax break for all! Extra cash for more shoes?

The ORIGINAL plan was going to net everyone more cash to shoes, not the new amended one.

cm7879_06.jpg

Etiher way can anyone explain why it's been so easy to cop Invincible x A Ma Maniere, almost all my close buddies got pairs, a few cancellations but overall it's been a easy AF release.

I think I've maybe deluded myself, but this is one of my favorites, and I'm so happy I got everything I needed -- it's odd I've never had such an easy time on nice collabs.

I think they just ran out of stock

If so, they should have at least shipped them in the order they were placed.
...dang emailed them right before my last post and they already responded. Hard to tell if it's an automated response but Maniere said 5-7 bus days to process and another 7-10 for delivery :ohwell:

Yeah, I emailed them last night and got the same thing. It has to be an automated response. I placed my Ultra Boost order (1 pair) Saturday at 11:07am and haven't heard anything either.

This is not my post but I can pass along info if you’re interested! RTT for retail+ship.

Attachments

• 0A50351F-BAB6-4A92-B540-9075CA20D1EE.jpeg
    0A50351F-BAB6-4A92-B540-9075CA20D1EE.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom