ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was waiting for overkill and titolo, completely botched the time conversion lol looks like tomorrow AM or bust

Sold out everywhere as far as I know. AMM better step up their shipping game soon or I’m gonna loose it. 6 days now and haven’t heard a thing while people who copped days after during restocks have had them shipped.

My credit card posted the payment and no longer pending. Unfulfilled still and I emailed customer service to ship to different address as I'll be flying home Tuesday to LA. They responded within an hour but no status change still haha.
hopefully I'll see em next week.

My credit card posted the payment and no longer pending. Unfulfilled still and I emailed customer service to ship to different address as I'll be flying home Tuesday to LA. They responded within an hour but no status change still.
hopefully I'll see em next week.
what did they respond? My fedex label got cancelled but I'm scared to contact them and get cancelled.

what did they respond? My fedex label got cancelled but I'm scared to contact them and get cancelled.
I never really understand this. If youre canceled its happening if you email or not. Not like they get an email and say look this dude hit us up.....lets cancel his **** :lol:

Mine havent shipped either but its still within their processing time per the site so Im just holding tight. Ill hit them up if it goes past. Will still try tomorrow tho.

I never really understand this. If youre canceled its happening if you email or not. Not like they get an email and say look this dude hit us up.....lets cancel his **** :lol:

Mine havent shipped either but its still within their processing time per the site so Im just holding tight. Ill hit them up if it goes past. Will still try tomorrow tho.
Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 8.19.20 PM.png

I got a shipped email from them. Says fulfilled in my account

edit: read this wrong. I think a lot of times if you say nothing sometimes it will get shipped. If you raise questions they might cancel

AMM in a 10.5 point them my way please
Oh I thought you were talking about LUX. Because that's what I was talking about in my previous post.

Sorry, I stopped searching for AMM. Was luckily able to cop on AMM without them cancelling on me.

Sneaker Politics still has a few sizes left for AMM UB with free shipping ($200 shipped)
I got one of my UBs cancelled by AMM but havent seen refund to credit card yet.

Back
Top Bottom