ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, I thought AMM did well this release with their staggered drop, but it looks like they dropped the ball with all these cancellations coming in. I know hypebeast917 hypebeast917 ordered during the initial release and they cancelled his. But people who ordered multiples on the restocks got theirs shipped.

If amm ships thats a plus but that undftd drop hit the spot. Double up not the worst thing that could happen.

if my order gets cancelled i’ll be sick. I could have grabbed them on so many sites today but passed.

**** it - just went to Livestock to purchase the AMM ub in person. Not here for this waiting game of will it ship or will I get canceled.

The release was awesome but the shipping stage has opportunity.

908CC508-3996-4E0A-BFB7-3A8AA2295B31.jpeg

5A1AF74C-1B09-458D-BD66-15483E0FB916.jpeg

These look great

welp, undefeated finally sold my size. Any other sites I could keep my eye on in case my order gets axed? I emailed but assume I wont get a response until monday.

Undefeated keeps cancelling my order :frown: Could using a parcel forwarding service be the problem?
Yes, they can see the location you're ordering from and the location you're shipping too, if those locations don't line up they will axe your order

Well, that was a fail, my undftd order got cancelled and I'm not pulling through, not even with a vpn :rofl:
Anyone have any recommendations for where to cop AMMs?

Yes, they can see the location you're ordering from and the location you're shipping too, if those locations don't line up they will axe your order

is that a thing? I ordered from undefeated with a us shipping address and Canadian billing address. got my confirmation email... will I get cancelled?

is that a thing? I ordered from undefeated with a us shipping address and Canadian billing address. got my confirmation email... will I get cancelled?
I thought I was good for too long, till I checked my spam folder and saw the cancellation :rofl:
You should check your mails including spam

is there a reason why the UB is selling out but not the NMD?

pure speculation from me but

1) there's been a ton of nmds gr that are "blk/white" in different materials
2) UB retail is higher than NMD's. They're putting both the pack at the $200 price point, kind of steep for a UB, REALLY steep for an nmd.

I thought I was good for too long, till I checked my spam folder and saw the cancellation :rofl:
You should check your mails including spam

that sucks man. I don't have anything in my spam, but now I'm in limbo as to whether or not to cop from another site.

actually, stockx has it for 235 so that's not even too bad if I indeed get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom