ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that sucks man. I don't have anything in my spam, but now I'm in limbo as to whether or not to cop from another site.

actually, stockx has it for 235 so that's not even too bad if I indeed get cancelled.
Yeah, sucks indeed.. I hope you get your pair though!
What other sites do you have? Stockx isn't really an option for me since I am from EU

Yeah, sucks indeed.. I hope you get your pair though!
What other sites do you have? Stockx isn't really an option for me since I am from EU

i think my local stores havenshop.ca and deadstock.ca are releasing them at 12. (not sure tho, didn't want to go line up cause of the yeezy crowd)

I just want to say thank you for everyone in this thread. I help out whenever I can for sure BUT I can unfortunately say that I get more help than I give so I am thankful. This specific group is different from all the rest in a good way. Everyone just helps people and that’s how it should be in my opinion.

I just want to say thank you for everyone in this thread. I help out whenever I can for sure BUT I can unfortunately say that I get more help than I give so I am thankful. This specific group is different from all the rest in a good way. Everyone just helps people and that’s how it should be in my opinion.
I can only add to this!
You are all very awesome and helpful people! While missing out and only being able to cop for my girlfriend I was able to cop a pair for myself now thanks to everyone in this group!
I'll definetly try to help as much as possible in the future, regarding links, information or whatever
MUCH LOVE!

Sorry if posted. These are :nthat:.

adidas-ultra-boost-lux-social-status-sneakersnstuff-release-info-2.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-lux-social-status-sneakersnstuff-release-info-1.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-lux-social-status-sneakersnstuff-release-info-4.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-lux-social-status-sneakersnstuff-release-info-3.jpg

adidas-ultra-boost-lux-social-status-sneakersnstuff-release-info-5.jpg

I picked up a pair of the LUX but can't help to think how much better they would be with the heel cup in the same material as the toe & tongue and a leather cage!
Still a great looking shoe but with so much more potential.

You the man :smokin

Man i'm so close to pulling the trigger, my AMM was cancelled. but i'm flying home on Tuesday...
If i ship to my tax free state it's 214, if i ship home to cali comes out to 233...
and i'm waiting for the cancellation to come back on my card....

lol jk struck out on yeezys, copped.

Holy **** these AMMs are my new favorite sneaker. Ever. Comfort is out of this world and they just look so good. **** a Yeezy. I will triple up on these. I want all black too!!!

Holy **** these AMMs are my new favorite sneaker. Ever. Comfort is out of this world and they just look so good. **** a Yeezy. I will triple up on these. I want all black too!!!

nice man! looking forward to my pair arriving. what sizing did you go with?

I should've went ahead and grabbed that 10 off of undefeated. I think my AMM UB pair will get canceled. Since stuck on label created.

Both of my pairs came in today. The NMDs are so underrated. The UB knit with the touches of leather on the heel and tongue make them really unique. They also come with an extra set of black leather laces.

Both of my pairs came in today. The NMDs are so underrated. The UB knit with the touches of leather on the heel and tongue make them really unique. They also come with an extra set of black leather laces.

Do the NMD come with an extra pair of laces too?

On another note, received shipping email from SS for the lux purchase and expected to reach me the day after xmas. To think their sister company AMM has yet to send a shipping email or reply to my request to cancel my order. Should I just block payment on paypal? I really want to cancel my AMM order since I got a pair from Suede under retail..

Back
Top Bottom