ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: yeah it would've came quicker if it came from Sweden. Because it would've been UPS Express Saver. If its coming from the NJ warehouse, its UPS Ground

I'm guessing sns is really backup with their shipping, I changed my mind and asked them to cancel my lux order and they replied right away and even got my refund

SNS posted a pic on IG of a line outside their doors for the NYC opening. I wonder what they have.

edit - looks like they had a party last night too and Nas was there

Last edited:
I’m amusing they’ll have at least a couple pairs of almost every consortium release this year. I’d also assume they got a decent stock of the more available yeezys and a restock on the gr retros sitting on thier website

3F46C3ED-2CE5-4CBE-97A0-E019E160C6E9.jpeg
B3217841-792F-434A-9C76-75F7A8B408A7.jpeg
1BAD47DC-6078-42DB-B579-492D135894E8.jpeg

Super weird/low quality pictures I know haha but honestly I’m actually quite impressed in person. I had myself convinced I was going to return them but I may actually keep them. So clean

theres like no hype on triple black anymore. Thats the way it should've been from the beginning. Triple black shoes in general are shelf sitters

Always wanted the TB, but they always elude me. Hopefully I’ll be able to cop a pair. That’s the last color I need.

Glad I was paitent and didn’t buy them off eBay with those crazy prices out there

Back
Top Bottom