ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so these LUX joints reminding me of my true grailz, and since it be grailze szn I wanna do a top 5 reflective of me grailz:
1. creams
2. creamz
3. creemz
4. creems
5. Kreams

yea fellas, creams are my grails. While most would think they are just normal plan looking UB in an off white color w a bit of a wool feel, i gonna drnk da kool aid and call em railz. they are AMAZING and straight fire. I have em. they are totally worth the hype. A beige runner is to be worshipped forever. FIRE

Didn't realize the toe guard was suede. These keep getting better and better. Will fit in nicely with my Choc 750 rotation!!

DRcB1naWkAAEXZH.jpg

Creams are overrated. Give me whites and wool greys over em anyday
i know fam, i was kidding. creams are literally a joke, they are the plainest POS ever, should ve been 25% off bargain bin type stuff but they was ltd F&F which gave em fake hype and made the sheep on NT drive price up beyond what they shouldve been worth for such an ordinary pear of runners.

I laugh as resale is dying w the rerelease coming next yr. they wont even sell that well if they are GR cuz general public will find em boring like htee POX joints...

Man my amm order had label crated mon with no movement yet. ****s ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom