ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
498624B5-B995-47EB-81BA-1E1BBF629D61.jpeg
You are making me regret not picking them up :frown:

send back the extra AMM UB and get the AMM NMD you were supposed to get

Yeah that's what I ended up doing.

Grabbed the AMM NMD's, an Iniki, a wings & horns R2 I'd been eyeing for a while, and the Norse Terrex from Bait.

I need to stop buying stuff...

After having to pay 70$ (god bless our european customs when buying from the US) I feel pretty mad at AMM for sending me my cancelled pair. I suppose there is nothing to do now since they are already picked up or could I mail them so they can somehow cancel the shipment with FedEx? If I’m gonna recieve them I’m gonna make sure AMM themselves will have to pay for return shipping and the customs duty fees.

After having to pay 70$ (god bless our european customs when buying from the US) I feel pretty mad at AMM for sending me my cancelled pair. I suppose there is nothing to do now since they are already picked up or could I mail them so they can somehow cancel the shipment with FedEx? If I’m gonna recieve them I’m gonna make sure AMM themselves will have to pay for return shipping and the customs duty fees.

I would contact them and tell them what happened after you've received the shoes. I bet they realize the return costs are too high and let you keep them, and they would appreciate your honesty. A bunch of you got refunded and were sent essentially free shoes. I'm not sure if they can charge you again without your auth, or really have any other choice, without backlash.

On adidas Instagram story, they have the 4d printed sole shoe in the video. Hopefully if they’re recognizing it like that it’s indication of a future release

Do y'all think there's gonna be resell for AMMs in the future? If so, how much?:lol:

not at all.

FINALLY got the bergen logistics email for the LUX. both are coming today!

my brother got his NMD pair in, and he loves them. i might have to look at some new years sales for a pair lol.....

Last edited:
I would contact them and tell them what happened after you've received the shoes. I bet they realize the return costs are too high and let you keep them, and they would appreciate your honesty. A bunch of you got refunded and were sent essentially free shoes. I'm not sure if they can charge you again without your auth, or really have any other choice, without backlash.
Thanks I’ll do that and sell that extra pair if I can keep them. As I said I refuse to pay another 50-70$ plus return shipping (which is another 30$) when it’s their mistake. I’m gonna make sure I don’t have enough funds on my account if they decide to charge again haha.

so what's the deal with neighborhood x invincible NMDs (with the tiger) . Were those confirmed? as invincible just did their thing with AMM?

This ain't gonna be a money cop.

Just enjoy the shoes.
Definetly will enjoy those, got myself and my girlfriend a pair, but I am a student and just founded a business, so money is tight. I figured I'll cop a few more and finance my pairs with the resell money :frown:

Definetly will enjoy those, got myself and my girlfriend a pair, but I am a student and just founded a business, so money is tight. I figured I'll cop a few more and finance my pairs with the resell money :frown:

imho the margins are too low with AMMs , not much demand and high stock / availability (it would seem)

imho the margins are too low with AMMs , not much demand and high stock / availability (it would seem)
Figured so as well..
But it looks like the german market is higher at this point since the cheapest AMM UB you can find is at around 300€, which is weird since the US market is more lucrative usually.
I guess I'll stock them and hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom