ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn JD is quick! Placed my order for the TBs at about 10 pm est last night, and got shipping confirmation a couple hours ago. As you can tell, I’ve never ordered from them before. The only overseas stores I’ve ordered from are END and SNS.

vfor bait eqts do we stick to 1.0 or 3.0 sizing?

i have wide feet

if it means anything to you, i have wide/flat-ish feet. and my Baits feel 'eh' at 3.0 sizing width. but going .5 size up would be horrible length wise imho. EQTs aren't a wide footer thing imho....

Last edited:
bait eqt at .5sz down actually was too snug for me and my toes were jamming at the top. I would've preferred my usual eqt 93/17 size on those.

Baits were sitting close to retail on the resell market since after they dropped. IMO they're really nice. My first and probably my only EQT. A little too squishy but having 1 or 2 pairs is good enough for me

Ditto. Super comfortable.
Only pair Eqt and bonus for no burrito.
Underrated collab.

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2550.GIF

Finally had chance to take a look at the Bait EQT R&D pack that came in. First raffle win in a bajillion Lifetime chances. Never owned any EQT models, so was pleasantly surprised and both styles beat my expectations. Went true to size 10.5US. Width for both models were exact in regular socks at end of evening and about a thumbs extra in length.

Finish details make the pack. The regular tongue sock collar is way to go. We all know about the gitd and 3m. The boatload of Boost in these models will replace my NMDs in lineup. The Stella cage is minimized so that helps on both models. Dislike the plastic wings on black 93/17.

The white 93/16 is super under-rated. Dislike white shoes but the knit design pattern is really nice. Best feature. Not a bad collab. Rank with Overkills and White Mountaineering, but don't have those.

Haven't been excited for an upcoming release in a while. All of the pairs we got at the end of the year (Kith Mid, xenos and Lux for me) we knew about months in advance.

I guess the show your stripes 4.0 pack and whatever 1.0 retros drop would qualify but still slightly disappointed with the lack of an exciting collaboration/new colorway/mid top news. Speaking of mids they do have the parley dropping but i may sit those out. White shoes just get no play in my rotation.

Guess it is time to focus on copping under retail steals...which is my true life's calling anyway.

Back
Top Bottom