ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just had a bid accepted for the Lux. I paid $163. Hope I'm not disappointed. How's the sizing on these compared to other UB iterations?

You beat me by $2 lol. I went with my 1.0 sizing, they should fit fine. Can't say for sure as I don't have them in hand yet.

UB not the greatest running shoe ever, but definitely the most comfortable ever, by a long mile. for this reason alone, they're still tops in my book

UB not the greatest running shoe ever, but definitely the most comfortable ever, by a long mile. for this reason alone, they're still tops in my book

Never tried Zoom Vaporfly? More squishy than Boost. Long live boost, Boost is dead when ZoomX goes mainstream.

Never tried Zoom Vaporfly? More squishy than Boost. Long live boost, Boost is dead when ZoomX goes mainstream.
i run in the vaporfly. way bouncier than boost. only issue is, you can't wear it all day. few hours max before my feet tires out. the distro of boost pellets is a more comfortable ride than zoomx.

Last edited:
iv been running in UB since they first came out, I run about 7 miles a week outside, never had a issue, used to run in flyknit racers before UB

I run over 25 miles a week and I have never, ever ran in UB. Each person's feet are different, but I run in the Nike Zoom Structure 19

sunday shopping with wife

DB250541-34F5-42A9-9ED3-E5F3CE13BB77.jpeg

Comfort is subjective. UBs are the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn out of box but After breaking in and wear tons of shoes get that comfortable. But we live in a time where some people put on a shoe and may not wear it again for several months because rotations are that big.

Comfort is subjective. UBs are the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn out of box but After breaking in and wear tons of shoes get that comfortable. But we live in a time where some people put on a shoe and may not wear it again for several months because rotations are that big.

Let’s be honest — outside of us tiny group of weirdo’s, ‘rotations’ don’t exist.

This is the reason why I got rid of most of my UB.

I only own 3 and that's the OG, 1.0 Triple White, and the Naked Ultra Boost.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180114111903147.jpg

Let’s be honest — outside of us tiny group of weirdo’s, ‘rotations’ don’t exist.

Absolutely. But the ultra boost hype really only exists within this tiny group of weirdos Lol

This is the reason why I got rid of most of my UB.

I only own 3 and that's the OG, 1.0 Triple White, and the Naked Ultra Boost.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180114111903147.jpg
I’m down to about 5 pairs of Ub and I haven’t worn any of them in months. 90% of runners break in amazingly, boost or otherwise.

Absolutely. But the ultra boost hype really only exists within this tiny group of weirdos Lol

I’m down to about 5 pairs of Ub and I haven’t worn any of them in months. 90% of runners break in amazingly, boost or otherwise.
Ultra boost hype is pretty big in reddit

Not sure why I don't recall even seeing those Nakeds before lol. They're pretty clean though.

I swear the knit pattern just gets progressively worse from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 to 4.0.

Back
Top Bottom