ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$220 price is just unnecessary for the climas. It's the same reason I didn't buy the "anniversaries."

it will go down because theres a lot of pairs that still needs to be shipped. And the price right now isn't exactly outrageous.

I’ll keep an eye out. My size 11.5 is $375 right now on stock X before shipping. Like you said at least it not exactly outrageous.

Saw the undefeateds on foot a few times yesterday, the black pair is actually pretty decent. Surprised I kinda liked them in person after how much I was disliking the pics on the internet.

White pair is also a lot nicer than I expected.

I struck out on Undefeated UBs, hoping resale prices go down in the future so I can cop.
Saw the undefeateds on foot a few times yesterday, the black pair is actually pretty decent. Surprised I kinda liked them in person after how much I was disliking the pics on the internet.

White pair is also a lot nicer than I expected.

I Definitely Need That Black Pair :smh:

7BD33560-20AD-43E4-9400-90573B5FEAE2.png
So you’re paying an extra $40 for a shoe just cause it’s from undefeated ....I don’t get it.
Maybe I’m missing something

So you’re paying an extra $40 for a shoe just cause it’s from undefeated ....I don’t get it.

- Those are 4.0 upper; black UNDFTDs are 1.0 upper
- Leather tongues
- Collaboration with a highly recognized brand = hype
- Limited

I actually agree with you, I think it was honestly a lazy cw. But it’s Unfftd and people are thirsty for the 1.0 upper, so they can get with that, I suppose.

Still got my fingers crossed they fit like the 4.0s or I'll have to sell them.

Hey I got mine yesterday from Livestock, I got my TTS (Size 9) and they fit perfect. They are not as loose as the 3.0 and a bit snugger than the 4.0.

Well, it's more like extra $40 for 1.0 knit, white outsole, different tongue, collab branding, atr strip at toebox, and different color stabilizer plate or w/e that thing is called.

But I do agree that it's a pretty lazy collab.

Saw a review somewhere that said it was just a 4.0 knit with the stripes removed. Think he was referring to the pattern of holes on the toe box that he said more resembled the 4.0 pattern rather than 1.0 pattern. All I know is that I'm pretty happy I hit on a raffle for these and the more pictures I see the more excited I am to get them in hand.

Saw a review somewhere that said it was just a 4.0 knit with the stripes removed. Think he was referring to the pattern of holes on the toe box that he said more resembled the 4.0 pattern rather than 1.0 pattern. All I know is that I'm pretty happy I hit on a raffle for these and the more pictures I see the more excited I am to get them in hand.

Whoever said that was wrong.

Black = 1.0
White = 4.0

Hey I got mine yesterday from Livestock, I got my TTS (Size 9) and they fit perfect. They are not as loose as the 3.0 and a bit snugger than the 4.0.

Damn. I'm a wide footer. Also, for some reason the 3.0s I have fit differently. My CNYs fit TTS (though slightly snug) at a size 9 and my Trace Cargos fit tight at size 9 so I traded for a 9.5 which is much better. I think I'll be selling them, but might put them on feet before I make any decisions, but leaning towards just trying to trade for a 9.5. LS Toronto? I have no faith getting a W there so it's good to see someone scoring.

Wouldn’t that be ideal though? The 1.0 knit was pretty thin but had a better pattern. Seems like combining the looks of the 1.0 with the feel of the 4.0 would be the best option.

Back
Top Bottom