ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anni's $108 plus tax with code ADIFF
SIZES 7.5,8,8.5,9,13,14,15
https://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-ltd-shoes/BB6220.html

wow.. it was only a matter of time,

boost for everyone!

y1Wx8JH.gif

Lmao I sold a pair of shadow 1s to a friend because I have too many 1s and was going to buy the anniversary UBs but they were sold out QUICK. Should've BNTL haha

How much did you pay? I'm trying to buy another pair. Im a size 12

I don't get how I'm able to get Nonnative UB under retail on stockx. These are FIRE.
I love how it is so underrated, I'll probably grab 1-2 backup pairs soon. (These and ado pures day one, so underrated!)

IMG_20180615_160104.jpg

Speaking of anniversaries here is a flash pic of my pair.

Attachments

• 8A9037A7-D443-4BA2-BC6B-1748687E771E.png
    8A9037A7-D443-4BA2-BC6B-1748687E771E.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 66
Tried on PODs, theyre ok but just not as comfortable as any model with a full boost midsole. Not surprising when you see the price, less than inikis, so obviously going to be marketed as the budget boost option. Not for me

True to size?

With the element 87 coming boost is going to be done for, look at the recent nike releases, cactus jack, timberlakes, epic react, element 87, all adidas has is ultra boost, nmds are done for

With the element 87 coming boost is going to be done for, look at the recent nike releases, cactus jack, timberlakes, epic react, element 87, all adidas has is ultra boost, nmds are done for
Adidas is dumb. They aren't even trying to milk the best Reebok that could b retro'd.

Your comparison is flawed really. First of all, each brand has their weaknesses and strengths. Adidas doesn't "only have boost", they have heck of an archive and legacy to draw from. Same with Nike. It's just that all that hyped up energy is swinging towards Nike's at the moment and staying there due to VA's influence etc.

Every peak has an avalanche.

No one in here was wearing adidas before 2015 like they are now. Lets be real..
Adidas had nothing poppin. All adidas has is boost. But whats wrong with that?? Boost is amazing and a fav of mine. Sue me

No one in here was wearing adidas before 2015 like they are now. Lets be real..
Adidas had nothing poppin. All adidas has is boost. But whats wrong with that?? Boost is amazing and a fav of mine. Sue me
Right because nobody wore gazelles, superstars, copa mundials, sambas, munchens, or stan smiths? Just because adidas wasnt hyped as much as when ultra boost released, doesnt mean people werent wearing it, always been as big as nike in europe

Right because nobody wore gazelles, superstars, copa mundials, sambas, munchens, or stan smiths? Just because adidas wasnt hyped as much as when ultra boost released, doesnt mean people werent wearing it, always been as big as nike in europe
Just like New Balance in Asia

How much did you pay? I'm trying to buy another pair. Im a size 12
I bought mine at $231 since I didn't want to wait too much.

Just make sure you're always to biggest bidder, and you're lucky $201 is the biggest bid for size 12 right now. The last pair sold by stockx was at $201 which is super cheap.

Back
Top Bottom