ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm... to me, ACEs fit tighter in the toebox than UBs. I would have gone TTS or half size up. All our feet are different though lol.
I think another problem for me is that it isn't clear (despite the listing) whether these are truly Ace Purecontrols (which I thought were discontinued after the Sesame), or the A16s. Former has internal structure, latter doesn't (and personally, was a much looser fit).

I think another problem for me is that it isn't clear (despite the listing) whether these are truly Ace Purecontrols (which I thought were discontinued after the Sesame), or the A16s. Former has internal structure, latter doesn't (and was a much looser fit for me).

Oh I see. I based my sizing on the Sesames. I was not aware of that difference.

I think another problem for me is that it isn't clear (despite the listing) whether these are truly Ace Purecontrols (which I thought were discontinued after the Sesame), or the A16s. Former has internal structure, latter doesn't (and personally, was a much looser fit).
Ace16+ fit way better than the purecontrols. internal structure in pure controls felt pretty clunky.

Im just not a big fan of the Ace model...it's okay but doesn't touch the UB Mid so a comparison to Aspen falls flat to me.

Only wanted the USA windbreaker jacket but missed out. oh well. Maybe StockX or resellers on eBay with 15% off coupon?

EDIT: People be tripping on eBay with them prices :lol:

I struck out on the Ace and track jacket this morning. Ttruthfully wanted the track jacket more. I dont think i can pull off the Aces.

Where do you buy Kith Adidas collab stuff when you strike out? Is ebay the only way?

Only wanted the USA windbreaker jacket but missed out. oh well. Maybe StockX or resellers on eBay with 15% off coupon?

EDIT: People be tripping on eBay with them prices :lol:
I despise the fact that a lot of the eBay coupons are SELECT sellers :smh:

I think that new code works on all sellers? could be wrong though.
is there a different code than the 15% PERFECTDAY code right now?
edit- nm that is the only code. hopefully there's a 20% for 7/4

Last edited:
Said he used the AlphaEdge to make these and the service charged $100. So total is about ~$550 I'm guessing.

Yeah I assumed he used alphaedge as the donor. Using CB 1.0 would have made them slightly more expensive but would look infinitely better.

Was referring to the time spent making them more than the actual money spent.

ordered my first Ultra Boost and fingers crossed on the sizing fit - used the eBay coupon to cop the white/solar yellow Clima for a summer shoe (size 13) and finally found the Cookies and Cream in a size 13 for about retail - I'm a bit worried that some have said the Clima run long but I guess we'll see - the only thing I've tried on was a pure boost at Marshall's once in a size 13 and it fit well

ordered my first Ultra Boost and fingers crossed on the sizing fit - used the eBay coupon to cop the white/solar yellow Clima for a summer shoe (size 13) and finally found the Cookies and Cream in a size 13 for about retail - I'm a bit worried that some have said the Clima run long but I guess we'll see - the only thing I've tried on was a pure boost at Marshall's once in a size 13 and it fit well
Those solar yellow climas are on stock x for 125 in size 13

Those solar yellow climas are on stock x for 125 in size 13
Yeah I only paid $131 including shipping so about that. Bought sight unseen and haven’t tried on ultra boost so fingers crossed they fit. With Nike I’m a size 13 or shoes are too narrow and normally there isn’t a 13.5 so it’s a fit or skip scenario.

Back
Top Bottom