ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I’ve really enjoyed AM4 Caps. Kinda surprised they haven’t been selling much on the resell sites, honestly.

44B4E1CB-FC6F-4D82-95AB-D7885C328081.jpeg

Before picking up the outlaws at the airport a quick trip to the Adidas employee store. 1sr pair of Climas for me and 1sr pair of UBs for the wife. Iniki summer beaters, Tiro pants, and a few tees. They also had the HU Holis but unfortunately no discount on those.

Last edited:
Was wondering does adidas ban people if you keep returning a bunch of shoes? I mean I don't abuse it on purpose, I just like trying out certain pairs for a good bit/seeing them in person if I like em, also have kept some purchases but I don't want to risk getting banned if I can avoid it.

Was wondering does adidas ban people if you keep returning a bunch of shoes? I mean I don't abuse it on purpose, I just like trying out certain pairs for a good bit/seeing them in person if I like em, also have kept some purchases but I don't want to risk getting banned if I can avoid it.

what premise would adidas ban people on? if the shoes are returned in new condition, only tried on, i dont see an issue with quantity of returns. i do the same thing, with trying on different models to get a gauge on sizing.

quite surprised the copas have higher resell than the kith ace16 aspen knit. Both steadily declining tho.

i guessed the kith aspen knit would be like nonnative.... imho, it's heading that direction
I guessed they woulda sat but it was a nice collection. Wouldn't doubt it going down to retail resell.

Seeing how butters ended up, it would lead me to believe that resell in general is dead, not just boost per say.

I'm thinking these folks reselling haven't recouped all of their volume cops enough to keep buying more stock.

And in the reverse side, buyers have capped out buying multiple pairs for way above resell to keep paying that premium. in my opinion resell market imploded and sites like GOAT/StockX helped the undercutting. Interesting to see how consignment boutique shops gonna be in the next few years if all they can sell are certain niche flavor of the month hype shoe.

I guessed they woulda sat but it was a nice collection. Wouldn't doubt it going down to retail resell.

Seeing how butters ended up, it would lead me to believe that resell in general is dead, not just boost per say.

I'm thinking these folks reselling haven't recouped all of their volume cops enough to keep buying more stock.

And in the reverse side, buyers have capped out buying multiple pairs for way above resell to keep paying that premium. in my opinion resell market imploded and sites like GOAT/StockX helped the undercutting. Interesting to see how consignment boutique shops gonna be in the next few years if all they can sell are certain niche flavor of the month hype shoe.

@JPS said there are Kith Ace16+ sitting at Kith in Soho. I personally liked them so it was a must cop for me. I didn't want to take that risk of waiting for it to drop below retail (if ever).

Waiting for that bubble to finally burst so only the real ones will be left and shoes easy to buy again

@JPS said there are Kith Ace16+ sitting at Kith in Soho. I personally liked them so it was a must cop for me. I didn't want to take that risk of waiting for it to drop below retail (if ever).
Yea, if you can cop at retail go for it if you want it. Retail is retail, at the price the shoes are supposed to be bought lol. I'm in no rush for either though. Probably the kith aspen mid holds me off. And I don't really wear that pair that much. Probably only the occasional summer evening. those get a little hot.

Waiting for that bubble to finally burst so only the real ones will be left and shoes easy to buy again
I think there's always gonna be a sucker to pay those sucker prices. Just that these suckers running out of parent's money and/or part time job to afford release after release.

It could be a reason why these shops are diversifying and getting into selling hype apparel now since Supreme/Bape/Off-white is still heavily hyped.

I'm just real curious to see how boutique consignment stores aka glorified resellers gonna survive when you got these brokeboi entrepreneurs on GOAT/StockX undercutting each other without having to worry about brick and mortar leases.

Back
Top Bottom