ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s good everybody...Thinking about picking up a pair of Pureboosts for just beating around the house or grab and go’s...What’s the fit like...UB 4.0’s, and V2’s I’m a 12, 11.5 in NMD’s for reference...Thinking I’ll go 11.5...

I had the Palace Pure Boost in my TTS (Same size as my NMD) and it was killing my toe, those were a suede toebox though and inner toebox was really stiff. If it's a primeknit material you'll probably be good with 11.5.

holy **** why do these UB lux fit so LONG

guess im ****ed wearing shoes that are half a size long, at least they fit perfect width wise
where am i gonna find a size swap lol

Should have specified, if you have to return an online order instore, it's a pain. The store takes your item, then boxes it up and ships it back to Footlocker's online, then they process your return. Problem is employees can't do their job, dropped my **** off and the store never sent them back, had to call CS a bunch of times to get it sorted. I returned something from Adidas online instore and the refund was processed right away...Nike, DSG, and a lot of other retailers are the exact same way.

And speaking of those in-store returns. Tried to return a pair of Air Max 97 a couple weeks after I bought them and the dude told me they were worn (they weren't) and wouldn't take them back lol. Nike and Adidas don't give a **** they just take stuff back no questions asked.

I thought if it's returned within the first 30 days they have to accept it? It's only after the 30 and before the 60 that they're sent off? I know when an FTL store tried to give me a grief, I usually called corporate and if they can't get it sorted out, corporate would send a UPS label so the shipping was free. YMMV. I know some FTLs can be a real pain in the a**.

Heard you guys were comparing StockX vs GOAT...then this pops up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 12.08.56 AM.png

Returns are always straightforward with adidas they probably have the best return policy out of anyone tbqh, effortless and easy. But when you're trying to get price adjustments or dealing with other problems with your orders, they're damn terrible.

that's what i thought from previous returns. then this happened..

Makes me wonder as GOAT/StockX grows more and more, how many 'experts' truly they have. Unless they constantly do workshops to determine legitimacy of said shoe.

To relate to you issue, it would seem like they are getting so busy they are letting some shoes slip through the cracks. Quite possibly, the dude authenticating your shoes is a smoker and couldn't differentiate his own smell from the shoes.

As volumes increase I would expect more complaints, as a percentage of volume only the company would know if its becoming more of an issue.

I buy my shoes on Goat, not StockX. Their quality check is generally better than StockX. I rather pay $10 more than having to deal with StockX stories. Im sure StockX will resolve ur complaints most of the time but i rather not deal with it.

I’ve purchased on Goat. I just find stockx’s platform easier to use and track what I like.

How do those go thru but my jordan 4s that have been DS since 2006 with a couple of small creases from sitting awkwardly in the box get rejected...

As a seller, I’ve had a pair rejected because they didn’t ‘age well’. It related to an AJ5 sole the yellowed, but they were deadstock.

As an update. I emailed support and I was asked to take pictures with the tag and I did and sent those over with a note asking how they account for smell in their verification process. I got a BS response stating stockx is a smoke free environment and it could be smoke picked up from packages around it. I responded and asked if they’re smoke free, and my home is as well, how could smoke smell from other packages get inside the shoe box and onto the shoe? No response and then I went on twitter and broadcasted my compliant (twitter is great as a customer service vehicle). I received an immiedate response and DM. The same customer service rep replied with a call tag to return the package for a refund.

I didn’t appreciate the hassle. My point is stand behind your product or service and make it right. Your a business centered around passionate customers.

can anybody help legit check these. just received them from probikekit... no tags attached and no regular ultra boost box
1EE11121-DE3F-47A4-8B1A-8383350CBE46.jpeg
7AC1E3DB-5DCC-467D-B64A-1E89835A1653.jpeg
1C54D91A-0BE3-46F3-BBE1-13C44DA77509.jpeg
ECC6C41F-AF6B-4ADC-ABA5-4E70867E41B8.jpeg
92061FCB-A980-4CDC-B62F-B3D69AF26001.jpeg
798AFE28-6DB3-4A34-909A-447EC01E4010.jpeg
CB0C1A30-0BA6-4A08-9857-8F0D09EFA71B.jpeg

Just got these in hand yesterday. Ordered them Monday in a 20% off sale. Only the 2nd 4.0 purchased besides the anniversary pair.
20180713_142925.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pic. I’m most likely picking these up too. Also have the anni’s and the Oreo/cookies and cream pair as my only 4.0s. Once I saw these came out I sold off my pride 3.0. Was going to remove the painted colors to expose the all white heel cup but these are a better option.

When did those release? Never even saw them on ADC.

They released early at dickssportinggoods.com. Both the black pair posted and a darker blue color way. They’re still available online and as of a few days ago you’d get 20% off in your cart to total $143.99 shipped. Not sure if the discount still applies.

They released early at dickssportinggoods.com. Both the black pair posted and a darker blue color way. They’re still available online and as of a few days ago you’d get 20% off in your cart to total $143.99 shipped. Not sure if the discount still applies.

20% is good until tomorrow night, but says you have to go through the e-mail link to receive the discount.

20% is good until tomorrow night, but says you have to go through the e-mail link to receive the discount.

Got the code to work via retailmenot. $155 shipped after tax. These are part of that "show your stripes" pack that comes out later this summer, and probably the last 4.0 I wanted.

Thanks fellas!

Thanks for the info...went to go buy the blue pair but no 12.5.

Thanks for sharing the pic. I’m most likely picking these up too. Also have the anni’s and the Oreo/cookies and cream pair as my only 4.0s. Once I saw these came out I sold off my pride 3.0. Was going to remove the painted colors to expose the all white heel cup but these are a better option.
No problem. I checked on here to see if anybody posted anything about them yet but hadn't seen anything. The heel cup on these are those 3D printed heel cups, unlike the prides which have the normal plastic heel

it seems Adidas did quiet well with this swift run model. See them more than i see Ultra boosts around my area.
Must consider price.

That said my girl was all over them when she saw them. She wanted to get pairs for my daughter and herself.

Sorry but how long was the wait? I’m getting pissed now
About a week in each instance. I didn't count the days but I didn't get a shipping/cancelation notice until after my other stuff arrived in the first shipment. And that usually takes about 5 days so yeah, a little over a week after I placed my orders.

Back
Top Bottom